Player made maps!

Repinski

Hey FCUK..... How's that farming? :lol:

On a more serious note, the map came out much better this time around Orel. Nice work.

DeletedUser

Was hard to get the text in as the two core tribes and then the low amount of border space around the tribes make it difficult.

Asylum Escapee

new top 20 tribes map

[spoil]
TOP20JUNE21.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Sorry it took so long, i will do regular maps.

[spoil]
w62a.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We should see who can make the best top 5 tribe map

DeletedUser

I did a map of the top six tribes. If you are wondering why top six instead of five or ten, the answer would be that I would rather include Insane over Anti- (cause I think Insane has more potential), and I really don't care about most tribes past the top six (sorry if you are in a tribe outside of those I included). If this is deemed too big I have a resize at around half as big.

Also, layer priority goes to the higher ranked tribe, and colors are based on the Auto Updating Maps, with a change to A*R and Insane, because I like those colors better.

Be happy Mr. Hustle.

[spoil]
29Yc0.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I did a map of the top six tribes. If you are wondering why top six instead of five or ten, the answer would be that I would rather include Insane over Anti- (cause I think Insane has more potential), and I really don't care about most tribes past the top six (sorry if you are in a tribe outside of those I included). If this is deemed too big I have a resize at around half as big.

Also, layer priority goes to the higher ranked tribe, and colors are based on the Auto Updating Maps, with a change to A*R and Insane, because I like those colors better.

Be happy Mr. Hustle.

[spoil]
29Yc0.jpg
[/spoil]

Yours and U6 are the best 2 on this page.

bogginso

@ DJ-slapHead - damn that a nice map thank you very much thats great to look at.
@ NappySlapper: - all i care about is your name... its quality! good shizzle nappyslap :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The forum since the big update a little while back, automatically re-sizes anything that is larger than 800px wide or tall (which is why the auto-updating maps are stupidly re-sized).

There's no point making big maps until that is fixed...

DeletedUser93439

I dont use the tw skin, on the normal vb one, nothing changed.