Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

For a while I have been thinking when will the player made maps be put up as they are always interesting. Then I decided to actually give it a go myself. Having never used photoshop before I have come up with a somewhat rough player made map, but a map to start the long on going thread.

I will try to update this weekly if I can.

Top 10 Tribes

​23/8/12 - 16:32 ST

[spoil]
TWMAP-2-1.jpg

[/spoil]

31/8/12 - 18:00 ST

[spoil]
PlayerMadeMap2-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96310

nice, I must say I like it... well done and I beat Matreaux to the first reply :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I actually viewed it first, just had nothing to say :p
Matreaux? :p

I believe Nik aka galskirka was the first to view as he had the link the second I posted it and was on in about 2 seconds :p xD

DeletedUser95698

well i guess he doesnt like you enough to make a post about it :p anyway good job for a first time

DeletedUser1082

I believe Nik aka galskirka was the first to view as he had the link the second I posted it and was on in about 2 seconds :p xD

i clicked the link when it said "1 view" normally the one view is the owner of the thread, but maybe you clicked away, or maybe my browser didn't refresh on time.
It was close either way :p

[spoil]
ce6277016f7a0a18e164e655face976a.png

2c8c4d72c3a91a802402b226c83a2cd6.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i clicked the link when it said "1 view" normally the one view is the owner of the thread, but maybe you clicked away, or maybe my browser didn't refresh on time.
It was close either way :p

:p ok

DeletedUser

First crack at making a Player Made map, tips and hints are more than welcome. I did this using the latest GIMP.

[spoil]
bf584401.png
[/spoil]

blablablablablabla

First crack at making a Player Made map, tips and hints are more than welcome. I did this using the latest GIMP.

[spoil]
bf584401.png
[/spoil]

Use a broader color scheme, the two greens are nearly the same and the two gray tints also look a lot alike. But I know where those players are anyway, so doesn't matter for me, other people on the other hand...

DeletedUser

I like it just think that you could make one of the grays red but mine was my first attempt aswell so I know how annoying and hard it can be so I think it is good and I like it.

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
izw6s5.png
[/spoil]

Don't ask me what it is, cause i dunno. Was just bored. :p

And that's also Where? ^^

DeletedUser100206

Haven't done one for quite a while, but used to do them a fair bit.
Did the more developed continents top tribe to be different from the others here.
[spoil]

IT SEEMED TO CUT OFF SOME SO DIRECT LINK: http://i50.tinypic.com/30c3bb4.jpg

30c3bb4.jpg
[/spoil]