Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Purple and pink blend too much there. Should have made one red. But nice map though.

DeletedUser1350

Yeah can't really tell the difference between iGouge and TRE. Also you should just put the whole Ex family one color. Nice map though.

l0rd i0n

en64
index.php
Blue ~MW~
Light Blue HotRex
Red Ex Fam(Ex ExO CTT)
Green iGouge
Purple ~@~
Tan TRE
Pink Slava
Orange Love

Yellow-Yours Truly ;P

Last edited:

LorD@LoSs

Nice map, If you look at Love up in K27 you'll notice a chunk of the continent that they don't own but sort of surround. Thats my tribe haha. We're actually at war with them 6.8mil vs 1.5mil

DeletedUser

And I'm picking on LOVE players with little to no retaliation. And I'm smaller than your tribe. Not really something to be proud of :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice map, If you look at Love up in K27 you'll notice a chunk of the continent that they don't own but sort of surround. Thats my tribe haha. We're actually at war with them 6.8mil vs 1.5mil

Its a bit more even than you think. Only half of LOVE are near you and they also have HotRex and ~MW~ to deal with.

Tribe ranking for the continent 27

RankTribe namePointsVillages
1LOVE2,13 Mil247
2~DE~1,48 Mil203

DeletedUser

Its a bit more even than you think. Only half of LOVE are near you and they also have HotRex and ~MW~ to deal with.

don't be talking rubbish of you fighting hotrex and ~mw~ love have chickened out of that battle they said they would join slava with...

so please making excusses for you getting it handed to you, fine, but don't pretend your being hit by our tribes,

LorD@LoSs

Tribe ranking for the continent 27

RankTribe namePointsVillages
1LOVE2,13 Mil247
2~DE~1,48 Mil203

You can't ignore K37, or K38 though where love has 1.2 million points. (I am currently receiving attacks from K38) And we do receive occasional attacks from K26 but I think your right in that instance we are not effectively fighting those members. But love can draw on support from those members in K26 so we can't ignore them.

Luckily as Dirty Trick indicated, LOVE has little coordination. I've only seen 6-8 of their members actively attack us so far.

DeletedUser

don't be talking rubbish of you fighting hotrex and ~mw~ love have chickened out of that battle they said they would join slava with...

so please making excusses for you getting it handed to you, fine, but don't pretend your being hit by our tribes,

My bad, I assumed they were fighting you guys due to how close you are to each other.

DeletedUser

If we're going to continue this rather large topic of LOVE, Slava, DE and the such we should probably make another topic.

Just a thought so that we don't clutter up another maps thread.

l0rd i0n

Not the greatest map but related to the discussion.
Love Orange
Slava Green
~DE~ L.Blue
en64

DeletedUser40661

How exactly do you make maps? I've always been curious, and would like to make some.

l0rd i0n

Been 12 days since full word map and the disbandment of ExO, I still believe the commonwealth will win. TOP 10 enjoy
~MW~ Blue
HR L.Blue
Ex/CTT Red
iGouge Green
~@~/~@2~ Purple
TRE Tanish
LOVE Pink
STUNTS Orange
ComWealth Black
Me <3 White
en64

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you'd change our color from purple to any other than pink too ;-)