Player Made Maps

Deleted User - 4669627

nice map, except you forgot the commonwealth

Last edited by a moderator:

l0rd i0n

nice map, except you forgot the commonwealth
Will this make everyone happy(to lazy to name them if you dont know look above at previous picture :p I will do it next "real" update)
128_zps445d5bb9.png
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

ranking_zpsd1c6b609.png
[video=youtube_share;qlZDW3cffIw]http://youtu.be/qlZDW3cffIw[/video]

I suggest you click to full screen and change the setting to 1080p - youtube does not allow me to embed it at that high of quality

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ aye cpt, best map so far, ty

2 things that would make even the best map of w64 much better, if you ever do another like this, and idk if you can even make one of the changes

1. top 20? really? i know you are in love with the complete picture of W64, but tbh, it is very hard to see the picture when you include tribes that are not in the picture :p
i would suggest top 5 tribes for something like this

2. is it possible that each tribe stays 1 color? idk how you did this, but am guessing you are using auto-updated maps and so keeping tribes 1 color would not be possible

anyway, hate to critique the best map w64 has produced, especially when i cannot create it
but i bet others would agree these 2 changes, if possible would have made the best even better
so if you do another like this and wanted to outdo even yourself, these 2 changes would elevate you from Map King to Map God :icon_wink:

anyway, thanks for the best map ever

EDIT: [2/20/2013 11:22:32 PM] Cpt Sandwich: yep, this was my tester... wanted to see how it came out before i went into making time-lapse videos for players/single tribes

DeletedUser

Yeah as you guessed I had to use archived mapping as my source, so until I can work something a bit more stable out, that was attempt #1 and I'll check out other options as I go. but i'll be giving it a go

Deleted User - 4669627

Top 10 Tribes

​23/8/12 - 16:32 ST

[spoil]
TWMAP-2-1.jpg

[/spoil]

31/8/12 - 18:00 ST

[spoil]
PlayerMadeMap2-1.jpg
[/spoil]
~MW~ was not top 10, Rawr! did not exist yet
Elite! and Kisses became New! and Scary which would one day soon become Ex

Top Ten as of October 8th.

[spoil]
W64Top10-Oct8.png
[/spoil]
Rawr! is purely a Southeast tribe, no Northern presence
~MW~ spans a greater area than any tribe except maybe Where?
Ex is the dominant Southwest tribe

[spoil]
new_zps121410bb.png

[/spoil]
HotRex is the dominant Northern tribe
~MW~ is the dominant Southern tribe

DeletedUser

I know one was just done recently, but this is my first photo-shopped map please let me know what you think:

316ps_zps904d6e30.png

Deleted User - 4669627

they are both much better than mine, but i obviously invested no effort in my attempt :p

i like the contrast in each, makes them very easy to grasp at a glance