Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

What program are you using...cant customize the on map tool on TW Stats :(

DeletedUser

You can either use GIMP or some form of photoshop. I have CS3 suit of Photoshop.
Follow a tut and explore the settings and you can come up with a good technique for doing maps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First time doing this.
Someone wanted K42..

2ahw4lj.jpg

DeletedUser61336

This hasn't even been touched in 3 months? I'm ashamed...

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion: Put the date up in one of the corners in a larger size so it's easier to see while just watching the map change.

DeletedUser

And if I were to suggest the impossible I'd say that you should make the tribes' colors stay the same :p but that's only a fevered dream

nowitsover

And if I were to suggest the impossible I'd say that you should make the tribes' colors stay the same :p but that's only a fevered dream

I am new at this but your idea is quite possible if I do my own updating maps instead of using Nickjers - the quality is flawed but will improve overtime.

DeletedUser

That's a lot of effort.. lol but the slower speed was nice on that as well.. more time to see all the map that way.

darkaniken2

Erm, I hate to ruin your day, but you both do realize that nickjers maps already come with the date on it... right? All you need to do is resize the maps to not be smushed by the forums(forums limit image size, which is why the maps look so small).

DeletedUser

That's why I said make the date bigger :icon_rolleyes: it's a strain on the eyes to look for that all the way at the top and i suggested a corner because there's plenty of dead space in them.

nowitsover

Press the pause button at the left bottom corner to pause the music.

Edit: 06/04/13 is skipped, the rest of the dates are there in order.

..zzz..

Last edited:

nowitsover

Aha thats sweet shows panic! merging with Auphan, then Auphans huge waves of captured villages from Op. Then shows AOC merging with Wave!. Was a nice little show thanks

Lol, it shows a lot more than that but that`s a way to see it too :D
Thanks for appriciating