Player Made Maps

DeletedUser61336

Figured I'd start it off for this world. :p

[spoil]
bzXiS.png
[/spoil]

For the time being, I will be releasing a map every 3 days to record the changes more frequently. However, from time to time, I will either forget or be too lazy. So I ask everyone to just PM me saying it's map time if I'm late.

And if the mod wouldn't mind too much, sticky please. :p

DeletedUser61336

Maybe I'll have to change the font so everyone can read it.

DeletedUser61336

There is no reference of that tribe on that map, so irrelevant.

DeletedUser

ShutUp is the third south rim tribe.
Might want to read the tribe names again :/
Incorrect...
ShutUp is separate from SuitUp :icon_rolleyes:
ShutUp is just not on the map...presumably due to low rank

As you can see my comment was relevant, and ShutUp should be represented on the map due to them being the thrid south premade.
The point of the first comment is to show that ShutUp is not represented...

Let me define relevant for you:
rel·e·vant
Adjective: Closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.
Synonyms: pertinent - appropriate

DeletedUser61336

If you took the time to read what the map said, it says W66 Top 10. ShutUp is not top 10. As for who's comment was irrelevant, I was directing that towards Beaasted's, as ShutUp is in no way, shape, or form connected to this map.

DeletedUser

If you took the time to read what the map said, it says W66 Top 10. ShutUp is not top 10. As for who's comment was irrelevant, I was directing that towards Beaasted's, as ShutUp is in no way, shape, or form connected to this map.
I was assuming you comment was directed at me...regardless I did read the map
Incorrect...
ShutUp is separate from SuitUp :icon_rolleyes:
ShutUp is just not on the map...presumably due to low rank

Anyway I do think ShutUp should be represented as they are a premade, however not in the top 10. Possibly make a map showing th positions of all premades?

DeletedUser

Looking at Billys thing... I can see there being battle between {f} and ~C~ the minute nobles come into play; or an alliance... Hopefully a war though, will be fun to watch this all happen in the forum :icon_razz:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You left two tribe labels out one being mine lol :-(
Oh, only left one but must have uploaded the wrong file. Well you know where you are

I can't even tell which is which. :(
Urm, i can tell the color difference just fine between but might just be my monitor. Also why I included the tribe names on the map too so that if you were

A. Color Blind
B. Still using a CRT monitor
C. Suffer from PCS (pointless complaining syndrome)

You wouldn't feel that you were disadvantaged when looking at maps

Thanks

Last edited: