Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

More like North vs. South vs. West

[spoil]
en66
[/spoil]

:lol:

DeletedUser105025

KOC didnt seem to have any caps or losses from any tribes or players. They seem more interested in the war of the greys.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they're more densely packed than most other tribes and there's only one way to be so tightly packed on the rim ;)

DeletedUser68730

We dont deny we noble barbs. Never have, we are open about it rather then having sat accounts noble them then nobling them from there. Its so complex i can understand why you thought no one would realise.
We kicked DoDo's arse and we may not be the biggest tribe but we've done all right for ourselves thus far.

DeletedUser

We've been over this.. he's not sat. No need to lob accusations, buttercup.

DeletedUser68730

3rd party barb nobler still count as you nobling barbs sweetheart. But i dont need to prove my tribe to you and this certainly inst the place for it either.

DeletedUser

KOC didnt seem to have any caps or losses from any tribes or players. They seem more interested in the war of the greys.

your right.....5th place of all tribes with a 660-55 in wars doesnt really count as caps from other tribes

nice research my friend...

DeletedUser

3rd party barb nobler still count as you nobling barbs sweetheart. But i dont need to prove my tribe to you and this certainly inst the place for it either.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said the account is not sat. No need to put words in my mouth.

Anyways, we've also been over that I've nobled very few barbs on this world and I don't noble anything from psikenz.

DeletedUser105025

your right.....5th place of all tribes with a 660-55 in wars doesnt really count as caps from other tribes

nice research my friend...

Declaring on every rim tribe around you, and getting 'free stats' so to speak, isn't a war. You yourself have such an incredible history of being a giant barb nobling noob, that really theres nothing you can say/do now that can change it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC, BOC
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,009
Side 2: 1,800
Difference: 1,209

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 30
Difference: 88

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,729,119
Side 2: 12,104,160
Difference: 2,624,959

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,025,291
Side 2: 235,214
Difference: 790,077

chart

[/spoil]

118 seems to be less than 660... even if you add in k-y (though i wouldn't as that's hardly a real war) you only get 305 total conquers.. you really must've declared on every little tribe.

Anyways, the in-game war stats are useless so i'd advise you not to cite such worthless information and tell us we haven't "done our research".

DeletedUser

lol....we have declared on tribes either our size (ingbas and 5 others at the same time) or much larger than us (ky/dodo/rip...which were 2x of us)

we fought and won. you guys tribal hug.

and i know my history....your just too lazy to research, nor really care if you do for that matter

the great thing about this game is that eventually it all gets settled on the game, unless you pull the "im too busy in RL" thingy like all of these weak minded, "new tw" playing "warriors" (lol) say when it hits the fan

2 worlds won, a 3rd where i took 2nd, all account that i started from zero points and either led, or helped lead. war stats top 5. oda higher

this will be a 3rd world :)

put that in your pipe and smoke it my friend haha

DeletedUser

ingbas was hardly a war.

I included dodo and ky for you.. Rip is a joke I got 40+ villages from them in about a week.

Anyways, you are one pro barb nobler.. I won't dispute that.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KOC, BOC
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO, K-Y

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 88
Difference: 305

chart

Side 1: 3,322,120
Side 2: 638,222
Difference: 2,683,898

chart

and not counting RIP....

and a war with another tribe is a war with another tribe.

oh, and its a heck of a lot better than this

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 116
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 803,945
Side 2: 1,055,617
Difference: 251,672

chart

but let me see, this is vs inactives, etc etc

suffice to say, i hope this barb nobler gets to meet up with "the best player ever" one of these days :)

DeletedUser

Clearly you didn't notice where I said "305" in my earlier post... no need to repost

Comparing a war that has spanned months to one that has gone only a few weeks is quite a silly prospect, is it not?

I'm just a noob, I'd be happy to beat you later though if that is what you desire.

DeletedUser105025

Toll, i had the pleasure of playing in a tribe wth you on W51.

If i remember correctly, you thought you were such an amazing player on that world too. Yet all you did was barb noble and cluster up.

When you were forcefully removed, you literally lost all your troops in a couple of days and then went down like a sack of potatoes.

The way in which you play, has not changed. So in the eyes of people who know you, or who know how to look up your previous world stats, you are just a nub.

Please, prove us all wrong.

DeletedUser68730

For a little tribe no one cares about we sure get bought up a lot. If you want coaching then... well ask someone who knows how to the play the game. I just click a few buttons and it seems to work. The fact im still around just shows how terrible the rest of this world is.

We noble barbs when not fighting wars. We have spent most of our time as a tribe fighting wars. We do not declare on all the small tribes around us but please try to prove me wrong.
The desperate attempts to sound intelligent to make me chuckle.

DeletedUser105025

Nobody cares about you because you're a worthless rim tribe who noble barbs when not in wars, which is most of the time.

You still being around isnt because the rest of the world is terrible, its because the rest of the world doesn't care for your existence. Not to mention we are all in war right now.. If you all hit delete there would be a brief mention and the world would go on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, damn me for trying to sound so intelligent by using the numbers of your actual wars that puts you at a a half of what your in game war stats are as a tribe.. You're right though, surely you got 300-400 villages off of ingbas :icon_rolleyes:

One day you'll grow up and realize you were, in fact, citing a useless number and statistic that is not even worth mentioning.

DeletedUser68730

Im sure being on the other side of the world and completely out of the loop of our tribe makes you an expert. I dont pretend to know the politics up in the NE corner, so at least you could do is the same.

@troll
I'm not claiming we nobled how ever many villages in wars. I know for a fact the in game stats are wrong. But those stats you posted are just as useful as the in game ones.

Last edited by a moderator: