Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

aelonius

We are surpised because the map is a joke and just show what kind of level of nub Bads leadership is.
That she enforces that piece of shit map on the tribes nobling is just the icing on the cake. :lol:

Except that the map wasn't made by the leadership, only endorsed :D

DeletedUser27978

When did Blow turn into a nub.

I am very dissapoint.

son-i-am-dissapoint-tiger-woods.jpg

DeletedUser

You forgot #9, my personal favorite... Patience is a virtue. You will not get better results by rushing things, and pressuring the leadership will not do you well.

DeletedUser

You forgot #9, my personal favorite... Patience is a virtue. You will not get better results by rushing things, and pressuring the leadership will not do you well.

*sends mail to duke*

Can I be baron please? Baron maybe? Consider me for baron. What about that baronship you offered? Hey, remember that one time you said I could be baron? Have you thought about a new baron? I'm available.

*within course of 24 hours*

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread to posting maps and direct discussion of the maps themselves. Tangential discussion will be warned or infracted from here on out, FYI.

Randy1

Okay after being a bitch I made a map of the top 5 players in K45. As this is the continent with 4/5 top 5 world ranking players. so i reckoned just make one of K45. you can bitch me for it or not, i made one to be nice :lol:

7X86Dq8.jpg

and i dont want counting to be left out so :lol:

rlmS0vW.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mr White death "If u nobly I stacky" best tribemate of the year!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice MAP Randy. Madman, keep up it up. We'll humor you constantly.

Randy1

[spoil]
xrnXnht.jpg
[/spoil]

I made this map cause recently Norse and Glory have declared on Pork. My question is... why haven't they declared on each other yet? their clusters are so mixed up :icon_rolleyes: so it looks to me they will be cross nobling a lot... just my thought :lol:

also another upcoming war is Nuke vs WoB.. both mass recruit tribes... and on the border of the other war i just described. Nuke declined an alliance with WoB and immediately dropped the NAP they had together :lol: The west core continents are going to be at war soon..

so east, what are you doing? :)

Nice MAP Randy. Madman, keep up it up. We'll humor you constantly.

thank you, i'm learning :lol:

DeletedUser92753

Top Five+Two
[spoil]
anuAm0S.png
[/spoil]

This is my first attempt at making a map with GIMP. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

The visuals are nice and all. But whats up with people not making clear maps :(

DeletedUser

Plus you happen to make w2v black, you mad at them brah? :lol: