Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Been a while since i've made a map with GIMP. But here's a top 10 map.

[SPOIL]
15x7j1x.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Nice! Love the effect Jace! Might have to try mixing my maps up a little :p

DeletedUser

I think I'm gonna get into this map stuff...expect a sexy map from me sometime soon :)

DeletedUser92753

Top 10 11/23/13

[spoil]
ciNBnX0.png
[/spoil]

Tried to fit in more than just top five :lol:

Since better map makers are posting much, I'll try to take a request or two :icon_redface:

Edit:

My last map was poop. But rather than go back and remake it, I just did a new one for Top 10 Average Points Per Player

[spoil]
U1ht0eO.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

New Top Five, had some time to kill before hitting the books

w2R1hcP.png

DeletedUser

NE has some work to do it looks like, however I don't see merges to the extent the rest of the world has.

DeletedUser92753

hjf0fWY.png

After the implosion of NS, the world's premier tribes are beginning to solidify at the top five. But after the rapid demise of NS, there is no clear indication of what could happen next.

DeletedUser

What do you use to make your maps Jav?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hjf0fWY.png

After the implosion of NS, the world's premier tribes are beginning to solidify at the top five. But after the rapid demise of NS, there is no clear indication of what could happen next.
ugh, why must you put pink and red right next to each other </3

DeletedUser92753

sODkbUR.png

After picking up there new recruits, Apathy cements a lead for Rank 4 and begins a close chase for rank 3 behind Music!

Finally, all top 5 tribes share significant borders with each other. Conflict is sure to come, but now the question is, from where, and by whom? Personally, I think the next major war with include Apathy. Sharing a border with all other 4 tribes, it'd be strange to not see them involved in any major conflicts.

DeletedUser92753

GcKMs20.png

Top 5 Updated. GAMBLE is included as they overall are larger than Music! and I feel they will soon officially overtake them in game and become our new Rank 5.

DeletedUser

Nice map. only complaint I have is that is yellow..but thats just because I don't really like the color yellow. so..overall nice map thx for sharing :)