Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Jace these are great maps, keep it up they really are something to look forward to on the externals.

ddog456

It's kind of sad how much Tw has died I just happened to look at one of my old world's maps compared to this world's map and it is just sad how many more K's used to be controlled by tribes and how many tribes there were,

This is W6 Strecthing 10 Continents Vertical & Horizontal
Map-25-08-09_zpse80e88fd.png

And This is w71 streching a very low and boring 4 Continents Vertical and 5 Horizontal
GcKMs20_zps8db16742.png

Thats less than half and its just sad that Tw isnt the same anymore. To be Number 1 in your k back then took months and months or hard fights with active players after the same goal, not just a month or two of nobling inactives or internals..

Also Maps are credited to there owners.

DeletedUser110464

This world does seem to be far smaller than some of the previous worlds, and even very recent ones too. Plus isn't that w6 after like a year or so? To compare it to a world that's just a few months old doesn't really work.

ddog456

This world does seem to be far smaller than some of the previous worlds, and even very recent ones too. Plus isn't that w6 after like a year or so? To compare it to a world that's just a few months old doesn't really work.
Yes it is but the comparison is still valuable because w71 will never be anymore than 6x6 in continents EVER, That is a very broad example, and if you counted how many tribes w6 used to have and how many were fighting to be the best in w6 in the top 20, Some of the best players were in those top 20 tribes it didnt use to be broken down to the best in mainly the top 5 tribes in the world and the rest just be "food" (As viewed in every one in the top 5's eyes).

DeletedUser110464

Ok this thread is about player made maps and not the size of the world so this will be my last post on the matter...

W65 was the last no hauls world, and that turned out to be a 6x6 map now. So a less popular world than other recent ones in size. Now if you flash forward to world 66 you've got a pretty full 8x8 map, and still a competitive world. World 67? 8x8 again. World 68? slightly bigger than 8x8. World 69? Just a 6x6. However if you look back at what happened that was when the new invite feature was implemented and the world was extremely dense but small. World 70 is still a fairly young world compared to the other ones I've mentioned yet it was an 8x8. Don't assume all worlds will be as small as world 71 has turned out to be so far.

Another difference is the fact that the game is played differently as players will more likely merge to end worlds faster and to keep up with the highly skilled tribes.

DeletedUser113012

No-haul worlds are generally smaller, just the way it goes. When tribalwars was new, everyone wanted to win their world, they wanted to be the best. Now, as soon as someone starts getting beat they just quit and wait for the next world to come out, and with them coming out so frequently, it's an epidemic.

Back on topic, nice map on top5, hopefully we get another one soon as w2v have seemed to have done some recruiting to get ahead of the pack.

DeletedUser113461

Top 5 tribes with most villages....tried to get outline of influence areas, sorry Apathy but the border colors merged and since you guys are surrounded you came out like 5 different colors :/
2m4t7q9.jpg

ddog456

Finally Got My computer back, I can do maps again :)

ffb_zps08a8ef40.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can impress me if you show me your skills on Quakelive :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Yeah really does especially when your playing a fps game at a pro level, you have to keep the very latest and functional gear.

I play an FPS game on a very cheap mouse tbh and i still own them its not about gears its about how you play ;)

DeletedUser

Since a few top tribes have disbanded there will be a few holes in any new maps lol