Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Had not quit due to boredom they wouldn't be. At least not at the present time, but as I've said before no one should under estimate them, they overcame a lot at the start of the world then kind of laid low in the middle and now as things progress further will be interesting to see how they perform. They've picked up some players that chose to stay which has given them a lot more territory, but it also puts more attention on them especially now that there is just one less top tribe in the mix

They quit for: rl problems. :lol:

Bo-John-bo

So far I have enjoyed having our new recruits. They are an active bunch and stuck around when a bunch of their friends quit so obviously they want to remain on w71. I am worried about hams skill level as it appears a little sub par :lol:

It has put a bigger emphasis on w2v, now we just have to live up to the expectation.... before we were just scavenger turtles, now we're scavenger turtles with a few skillful players :p

Thats my boy

Atleast that is what they told me. :lol:
A couple did, but if you actually look at what people post on the externals, you would see the reasons they made. Boredom. I might have joined you guys now, but I can tell you for a fact, that if those who quit stayed and wanted a fight, they would have torn W2V a new one.

DeletedUser42044

A couple did, but if you actually look at what people post on the externals, you would see the reasons they made. Boredom. I might have joined you guys now, but I can tell you for a fact, that if those who quit stayed and wanted a fight, they would have torn W2V a new one.

Boredom? I could understand that if they have about 70+% of the world and none to fight for real challenge.

If they wanted to have fun they could just declare on whole world.

As i am concern any player/tribe involved in some active war that finishing with giving up is act of surrendering. Any other reason are just excuses. Maybe they don't have time or will to deal with enemies but thats don't change the fact that opposite side give their effort to make them giving up.

After all W2V surly did very good job making their big role to disband and getting them to top 2 with it.

Thats my boy

W2V didn't do anything to make disband -.- why don't you make sure you actually know something before you go ahead and post (Y)
Do you honestly think would go ahead and mass delete because W2V capped a few villages from them? (Litterally 5 villages or something from cross nobling) Like honestly? Most members lost interest in the world before our war with music, as I've said many times before, majority of them only stuck around to finish the war with apathy, which they did before quitting, see where I am going here? Stop making yourself look stupid -.-

To summarise, W2V, did literally nothing to play a role in disbanding. If you think otherwise, you're pretty damn thick.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

Didint you the one that post here there is no war between and W2V when loosed first 15 villages 48h after NAP is droped ?

Onlly day or two later loose dozen more villages and disbanded. This is fact everyone can check it on twstats.

I indeed dont know much about but i reading this forum and i can use twstats unlike you. Maybe they really was so bored to fight indeed but honestly in mine 6 years of experience in leading tribes and countles vicotries i almost never sow any credits from loosing side to winers. There were always some exucces. I speaking about mine impressions.

If had capability, skills and will to fight like they had before they should first win this war and then disbanded. That way i would respect them much more then to giving up from "boredom" as soon they started to loose first villages.

After all who does not enjoy good fight again ? Why we are here then to fight ? I would be bored if i would not have anyone to fight. If they dont enjoy good figthing why they were here with milion points accounts at first place ?

Thats my boy

Yeah, i did post that the war didn't happen because it didn't :| W2V started to take villages because players quit :| I'm a damn member of W2V, i'm not trash talking them, all i'm saying is that didn't disband because of W2V.

I'm so done with your stupidity, post all you want.

Godlife

Kuljani u better not send fakes from the same villages :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103708

I've been receiving the lamest fake train ever!!!

I don't know that they still exists..

Thats my boy

You guys should make a separate thread for it :) maybe a little pnp? ;)

rodelxxz

Hahahaha! :D RoyalE -----
"Says Our Troops Will talk for us". Even though I wanted a Thread for us. Haha!