Player Made Maps

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I focused on my area but I could do NE, SE and SW. It wouldn't add a lot of time as I have a saved link fow TW Stats page for NW. And all I do is I generate new map and I'm saving an image. I've already did the mentioned world map but I find the zoom is not enough and you can't see the transformation clearly enough to tell who lost villages against whom so it wasn't satisfactory or to my liking. What tribe are you from?

I'm in the East/North-East. :)

DeletedUser115360

[spoil]
l6STJSN.gif
[/spoil]

How cool EYE is merging into Respect :p

DeletedUser115360

Another something ;P

[spoil]
kujaG3w.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115360

I don't know why the last one is smaller. Seems I can't change the size. I'll have to look into it later.

DeletedUser115360

NW update ( 've been away for a week): -Skype finished their job with 72W; -Moar! and Soul disappeared (internals?); -Respect is finishing merging players into their growing tribe; -CORE vanished from our NW maps

[SPOIL]
lQsq9WI.gif
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115360

NE update: -PewPew and AIE appeared on the maps (minimum 100K in points requirement); -Valk members merging into EIN and nomads(?); -CORE vanished; -Axe holding their ground on the Northern border; -Captcha seems to be loosing villages to Cruel and Turtle

[spoil]
Eu86Jle.gif
[/spoil]

scarlet ash

Been quiet in here for so long so I'll start map making again now that some time has passed.

Will start off with Mayhem like last time.

[SPOIL]
cVggrf.png
[/SPOIL]