Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Not sure if we had one of these at some point, but with all the transitions and wars in the world, i decided to start doing weekly world maps. And anyone is welcome to post maps, or request for certain maps to be made. I havnt done anything spectacular, might start using gimp/photoshop again at some point.

Keeping it basic for now.

[spoil] [/spoil]

And here is a more recent one.

[spoil] [/spoil]

Here is the next update a bit overdue, but been busy :icon_razz:

[spoil] [/spoil]

When i have gather enough weeks, i can create a slideshow, so you can see a step by step progression of tribes.

As i said any requests please post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for this. A few recommendations:

1. Use large markers
2. As you're focusing on tribes, you might want to remove villages from outside the tribes involved (Markers only)
3. Use a little more contrasting colours for Cruel and Kinky

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

nice always good to keep a record of growth around the world.

Asylum Escapee

Top 35 tribes dear lord why did i do this

[spoil]
t1FsN07.png

[/spoil]

seems it is cut off so here is the link

http://imgur.com/t1FsN07

Last edited:

zakipoo

i would say only do top 15 or less,
I like grey background, easier on the eyes, use colorful markers perhaps. please make mayhem family a tad brighter.

and im with what zullu said

Hmm we could always mail nickjr and take over W72 map and fix it because the current one isnt doing much.

DeletedUser

another update i shall do another one perhaps tomorrow with only markers and large markers and see how it looks, then i may also consider getting some proper gear to edit it them, like photoshop or something.

DeletedUser

Your 3rd map, Skype is the same colour as Selfie and it also doesn't have a name.

DeletedUser

so it does thanks for pointing it out, thankfully i think people know who they are, but i will edit that at some point

DeletedUser113363

another update i shall do another one perhaps tomorrow with only markers and large markers and see how it looks, then i may also consider getting some proper gear to edit it them, like photoshop or something.

This coming soon? :)

scarlet ash

If anyone has a request of a Map they'd like I will make it for you.

DeletedUser

I made a map in GIMP but for some reason, I'm terrible at trying to label tribes correctly :icon_cry:

zakipoo

indeed im seeing more and more W32 players in this world now haha

wich one were you in W32 rich? i ended up taking over acidshadow acct. (started off as zakipoo obviously)

rich26ca

its a typo should say 30 not 32 same with W79?

Had a co player at one point that shared my external account as well...

scarlet ash

Okay got quite a few in the making at the moment. Taking quite a while to make the ones with multiple tribes on but heres the first of the Mayhem F. chosen as it's the tribe I am a part of automatically making it the most beautiful one ;). Hope you enjoy the style as a bit different to my usual style :).

[SPOIL]
GSDKC1.png
[/SPOIL]

Want anything specific just say ^_^. Cheers.

EDIT: P.S. I swell each village to essentially try get more of an area control. Each village is dilated essentially what I'm saying. Imagine it as being more representational of a political map overview none the less it is completely accurate none the less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay got quite a few in the making at the moment. Taking quite a while to make the ones with multiple tribes on but heres the first of the Mayhem F. chosen as it's the tribe I am a part of automatically making it the most beautiful one ;). Hope you enjoy the style as a bit different to my usual style :).

[SPOIL]
GSDKC1.png
[/SPOIL]

Want anything specific just say ^_^. Cheers.

EDIT: P.S. I swell each village to essentially try get more of an area control. Each village is dilated essentially what I'm saying. Imagine it as being more representational of a political map overview none the less it is completely accurate none the less.

Nicely done. In terms of improvement, I would want to add Continent grid numbers if possible. Otherwise it is well done.

scarlet ash

Another one made for today ST. Just of the 4 main contender tribes.

[SPOIL]
xTNuet.png
[/SPOIL]

At the very least we can look back on them with nostalgia ^_^.