Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

i would like to see a top 10 or 20 map if possible. I think those are good for Nostalgia.

scarlet ash

Made one of Turtle F. will get on making one of the top 10.

[SPOIL]
Jo2kuN.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nice work... question to anyone, i see turtle occupy some old RESPCT/C2 territory, and on the nickjer maps there is a bit of a gap where they were. is this purely from eating or has some recent recruitment happened up north?

rich26ca

Do you mean in K12 or K13?

K12 is Chip nobling up there and K13 is cause Cold have been hit hard by cruel and local players and lost dominance to Eye so there no longer on the map the gap there is cold tribe.

DeletedUser115384

It wasn't so much lost fighting that killed cold as much as lost members too other tribes. Cold is disbanded so thats why there's a gap

DeletedUser

cheers for reply. i got a msg telling that cold disbanded (idk if true) and that some players have been recruited

i see at least 1 of them (i got told more) moved to ninja (Wallstreet the one i can see, cbf looking further)

DeletedUser

Good ones moved to Turtle/Ninja. Shit ones went inactive or to Respect.

scarlet ash

[SPOIL]
V5cgzU.png
[/SPOIL]

Anyway will make a couple more as in Nomads & Ein, Skype, 800813, Selfie and then will make a top 10 one.

EDIT: Made another one of Cruel a bit different style to that one, more representative of the style of the last previous two maps.

[SPOIL]
zZzuJh.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser22145

Looks good. The purple there reminds me of the Zerg Creep in StarCraft.

DeletedUser

That's pretty fancy. I like the second one, it almost makes it look like an honest land mass. :p

DeletedUser115360

It's my first attempt so it might be crappy. This is North West situation:

[spoil]
B3sHZcD.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115360

I've given it another try. Still two mistakes with colours (JoP, Soul), but it will have to stay for now:

[spoil]
szw41Ur.png
[/spoil]

These are all the tribes in NW that are over 100K in at least one continent and have at least one player over 100K.

Seems JoP and Ori should be Turtle F.?

Moar and Soul are one player tribes. Should I include them with some F? Thanks

DeletedUser115360

I used one of the images found here to do NW in the past. Hope you don't mind:

[spoil]
y2L8nsf.png
[/spoil]

And there's today's improved version of yesterday's:

[spoil]
wMQ5KXJ.png
[/spoil]

Let me know if I shall continue :p

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sobieski, it's cool how you do like a slideshow of the different maps. Would be really cool if you could do a growth map showing each of the tribes growing throughout the world, but of course that would take some time.

DeletedUser115360

I focused on my area but I could do NE, SE and SW. It wouldn't add a lot of time as I have a saved link fow TW Stats page for NW. And all I do is I generate new map and I'm saving an image. I've already did the mentioned world map but I find the zoom is not enough and you can't see the transformation clearly enough to tell who lost villages against whom so it wasn't satisfactory or to my liking. What tribe are you from?

DeletedUser115360

I've made North East. This is 3 inconsistent images, 2 of which I found on the forums so we get a better effect in few days. I'll do SW and SE soon.

[spoil]
jQkEc1J.gif
[/spoil]