Player Made Maps

DeletedUser103352

Time to get back to map making. First map will probably feature most (hopefully all) of the pre-mades that joined W75 so far. However seeing as I recently returned, I am pretty much out of the loop on what pre-mades are around. Would be nice for people to contribute by posting the current know pre-mades.

Thanks and be on the look-out for a map in the next couple of days ;)
-Sean

Known W75 Premades: (18/06/2014)
[spoil]
pFDGOxD.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114149

I believe @Night is a premade. Not completely sure, but based on how they are completely spread across the North-East and all appear to have started at the same time, a day or so after the world started.

Map of their spread: Don't judge me I can't make good maps :(

19a457f25e.jpg

DeletedUser103352

First map back.
pFDGOxD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91613

Well I know that Norman started The Last of Us so that's one premade right there.

Didn't know that was a premade, had three guys next to me and cleared them all, one of them quit and became a nice farm the others insist on fighting.

DeletedUser91613

That map looks great, I guess they will look better when tribes fill out and cluster.

DeletedUser92094

Didn't know that was a premade, had three guys next to me and cleared them all, one of them quit and became a nice farm the others insist on fighting.

One quit due to not wanting to rebuild again after horrid luck with start-up then you causing them another hiccup, and tbh, it's worked out even better, so thank you! all you did was make a couple other accounts more active for us. xD The other dudes are fine and you're basically wasting your own time. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser107718

That's some really weird logic right there as he got new farms, but okay...?

Anyway, nice map :) hehe..