Player Made Maps

DeletedUser92094

That's some really weird logic right there as he got new farms, but okay...?

Anyway, nice map :) hehe..

He wasted troops on a village we no longer wanted or cared for and would have soon been abandoned, that's the logic.

and yes, good map, i like it alot. (Y)

DeletedUser102104

3 of our guys? I cleared your 650 point tribemate when I was at 350 points and you were making fun of my troops! And the one guy you actually cleared, well Normy explained!

MR.MR

I believe you labled Norse as OR.D and Or.D as Norse?

And it looks like none of the K55 premades got added to the map

DeletedUser

Kinda wished we joined SE, looks all free :p

EDIT: "NE" to "SE"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103352

I believe you labled Norse as OR.D and Or.D as Norse?
Just checked, I did label them wrong -.- Will fix it later today.

And it looks like none of the K55 premades got added to the map
Well I left this thread open for a few days. I addded the tribes that everyone posted here plus what I was able to find out in game. So either there are no premades in K55, or nobody informed me. If I am missing any then please PM me or post here and I will update the map accordingly.

-Sean

DeletedUser103352

Map has been fixed. Norse and ~Or.d~ are now properly marked. Sawwy Dream <3 Map has also been added to the OP, and any future maps that are good enough will also be added. This encompasses everybody, not just me. Therefore, I encourage everyone to post any of their creations ;)

DeletedUser

Will Be nice to see the growth of this map, will anybody be snapshotting maps to create a gif in the future?

DeletedUser91613

3 of our guys? I cleared your 650 point tribemate when I was at 350 points and you were making fun of my troops! And the one guy you actually cleared, well Normy explained!

Quit? He spent days calling in militia, dodging resources and building troops and only finally quit when I started catapulting his village down. Everyone was "already going to quit anyway" after they get cleared.

edit:

Just remembered the player you were talking about, like I said in the mail firstly, he had more troops than you, secondly he had just cleared 2 villages nearby hence his ODA rising and was in the process of rebuilding offense. I was meant to be account sitting him when you hit him and cleared his offense, so yes, my fault. Offense vs Offense gives the attacker a big advantage which is why you won despite your very low troop count (a feat that is common with your tribe, the guy nearby calling in 220 militia each has a level 11 farm which is abysmal at this stage)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

If you'd like Ill show you mails between me and him and him telling me about how busy he is and such and barely has time to play.
And the militia thing and troop thing were just antics to make you waste troops until we found him an account to co-player.
For the guy I cleared I must agree but his ODA wasnt that high, so he must of not lost that much but yeah that one doesnt matter anymore. Just be more exact on the numbers, you cleared 1 and not 3. :)

DeletedUser92094

which is why you won despite your very low troop count (a feat that is common with your tribe, the guy nearby calling in 220 militia each has a level 11 farm which is abysmal at this stage)

Your troops aren't exactly the best dude, hush. :lol:

DeletedUser

There is absolutely no way you'd know my troop count, but take a look at my ODA, just on my own it's more than 2/3 of your whole tribes ODA.
Well ODA could mean you have a large army or it could mean you use to but have now wasted them all attacking players you didn't need to clear so early.

Either way, its off topic. Great map mate, I wish I knew how to make maps like these. My map making ability is limited to TWStat maps haha

DeletedUser91613

Well ODA could mean you have a large army or it could mean you use to but have now wasted them all attacking players you didn't need to clear so early.

I think at this stage of the game clearing your 9 by 9 is never a waste of troops, I don't let anyone build in my area that's why I may be slightly behind what I should be in terms of points but I have a lot more farms and a lot more troops than most top players. I was waiting for him to reply but basically I've been sending 600 axemen with about 50 rams so that if I do get backtimed I can only lose that amount, I have to travel a fair distance to his tribemate and I think he thinks I only have 600 axes, which is still more troops than all three of his tribemates put together.

DeletedUser107718

Evidently, you're dealing with noobs... no need to be proud of clearing those out.

DeletedUser64969

usually you clear your 9x9 not because of farms as such (although that comes into it to get rid of them and it's the main benefit) it's not the original reason for me, but because of that hour downtime where they attack blind and dent you're offense with a noob zerg.

DeletedUser91613

usually you clear your 9x9 not because of farms as such (although that comes into it to get rid of them and it's the main benefit) it's not the original reason for me, but because of that hour downtime where they attack blind and dent you're offense with a noob zerg.

Yes, that's what I've gone for, you can't always be on all the time even with co-players.

Evidently, you're dealing with noobs... no need to be proud of clearing those out.

When the tribe of the noobs come on the forum and start trying to defend them.. it's cute :lol:

DeletedUser92094

Yes, that's what I've gone for, you can't always be on all the time even with co-players.

When the tribe of the noobs come on the forum and start trying to defend them.. it's cute :lol:

Talking slander on the forums to look good, is cute. :lol: