Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yea, TW would be quite different (if the worlds were actual globes without a rim)

World 77 is small, it's easy to put on a globe. However, if you took a larger world with say 60 Ks and tried to fit all those squares onto a globe, you'd either need to make a very large globe, or a bunch of small squares (what would likely happen), and in those tiny squares you'd have to put in much smaller dots to represent the villages and the tribes.

DeletedUser

The globe would expand based upon the size of the world to fit so that there was no rim. The whole suggestion they made about this a while back was to make it so you had no "safe" area without making diplomacy with the other tribe behind you.

nowitsover

The globe would expand based upon the size of the world to fit so that there was no rim. The whole suggestion they made about this a while back was to make it so you had no "safe" area without making diplomacy with the other tribe behind you.

I think it was this thread (click here) incase anyone wonders..

nowitsover

Current World Map (22 January)
[Spoil]
toptribes111-1.gif
[/Spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

Top 8 without rank 5 (made it for the tribe so thought why not share)

[spoil]
en77_27_feb.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nice map, with the current wars going on it looks like dharmas entire south area is done for.

DeletedUser

Sorry meant due to attacks, north dharma isn't under as much pressure and their central/south people.
hmmm seems this is something that needs to be remedied, kinda unfair to the northern dharma players, with south and central getting all the attention

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Damn, RoyalE made some real progress in the last 2 weeks o0
Without any sarcasm or innuendo, I wish to genuinely congratulate them on their recent ennoblements against W2V/Dharma.

Well done! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No more updated maps? :(

I think it would be great to have an update just before the end of Bacon and then we will see how world moves from here on.

DeletedUser114961

Thx Once again :). You are doing great job :icon_smile:

W77 Noblings:

17-22 January
[Spoil]
output_XTHb34.gif
[/Spoil]

23-30 January
[Spoil]
output_1RIbup.gif
[/Spoil]

31 January - 06 February
[Spoil]
output_V7pvH8.gif
[/Spoil]

07-13 February
[Spoil]
output_SH9LVQ.gif
[/Spoil]

14-20 February
[Spoil]
output_SJWZoW.gif
[/Spoil]

nowitsover

Could you make one from 01.January till now ?
I don`t have that far back :(

I think fuzaol meant a player made map like the ones destruction follows and Humble Revolution made btw (not as continous gif/Slideshow). I can make a continous gif with toptribes from 17 Jan until the world end date once the world ends (althogh I like the topnobling maps better as it shows what actually happens -if merge, recruitment, deletion or nobling when tribes areas shifts). I am also not good at graphics, wish someone who uses photoshop and has better skills could put some maps here every once in a while :/

nowitsover

Current World Map (27 February)[Spoil]
c9334585-6e8c-40c2-8d3e-21016cc1a097.png
[/Spoil]

Last edited: