Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah thanks.

I sure hope something interesting happens in that W2V + Bacon + Within + #HashT + Elite blob. Otherwise it will be such a wasted opportunity for forum drama.

163.gif

DeletedUser

Good map :)

Its still missing a few key tribes though, it might be better to include tribes like POW! and NAM on the next one as they will be competitive on this world as well.

DeletedUser

Good map :)

Its still missing a few key tribes though, it might be better to include tribes like POW! and NAM on the next one as they will be competitive on this world as well.

Thanks

It was a requested list of tribes. you can always request certain tribes on a map and I will make it. Otherwise I'm just doing what people ask or stuff like the top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I made one with the names requested above... added my own tribe as well (SU) since I made the map.. enjoy ;)

[spoil]
en77.png

[/spoil]

I didnt even see this post, thanks for putting a couple of the mentioned tribes on :)

There was a list the posted by Michael Corleone with a good list of tribes to actually take not of for the future, and kbrowerz added DI to it.

@h0lly
Im not caring about points... Its the players in them. Those tribes were late joining premades, POW! has been a premade in the making for over a year now (i believe).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didnt even see this post, thanks for putting a couple of the mentioned tribes on :)

There was a list the posted by Michael Corleone with a good list of tribes to actually take not of for the future, and kbrowerz added DI to it.

@h0lly
Im not caring about points... Its the players in them. Those tribes were late joining premades, POW! has been a premade in the making for over a year now (i believe).

Give me a list of what you want and I'll make one tonight or tomorrow.

DeletedUser

W2V
Hashtag
Within
Bacon
POW!
NAM
Elite
DI

I think thats the main ones most of us would like to see, anyone can feel free to add to that list though

DeletedUser

I got bored and made one of the NE

[SPOIL]
en77_zps95022db3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Love how someone stole the Silent tribe tag. Thanks Thunderingice for putting the map, wouldn't even notice that.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
wBeTeUw.jpg
[/spoil]

The above map/s with Silent and M.O.B. throw in for luls.