Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

crystalball

If you'd like a quick map-making tutorial, I made a video of how to do it in photoshop(things are fairly similar in gimp as well).

[spoil][video=youtube;ypDq_2b-zEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypDq_2b-zEI[/video][/spoil]

[spoil]
SAZNR.png
[/spoil]

If you absolutely demand photoshop though, I might be able to help out.

thanks

DeletedUser

I will most likely being doing an updated top 10 list tomorrow or Monday since a good bit of nobling has happened now. If anybody has a request let me know and I can try doing another map to go with it.

DeletedUser

If you'd like a quick map-making tutorial, I made a video of how to do it in photoshop(things are fairly similar in gimp as well).

[spoil][video=youtube;ypDq_2b-zEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypDq_2b-zEI[/video][/spoil]

[spoil]
SAZNR.png
[/spoil]

If you absolutely demand photoshop though, I might be able to help out.

your video helped me create my first map. thanks! (hope its fine)

kawan_1133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61336

Not bad! I'd recommend either bringing the dots up above the k lines, and maybe changing the background color(black makes it hard to see the stroke around the dots). But still, very good. :)

DeletedUser

Not bad! I'd recommend either bringing the dots up above the k lines, and maybe changing the background color(black makes it hard to see the stroke around the dots). But still, very good. :)

thanks for the help again!

Top 10.

kawaniii.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok guys I waited 10 days for this so we could get some good nobling under the world's belt first. Here is the newest top 10 :)

[spoil] [/spoil]

I think I will aim to do a new map every 2 weeks unless there is a drastic change and then I will try to get one done for it.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys! Humble, light purple and hot pink are pretty different in my opinion. :icon_biggrin:

Michael Corleone.

Nice map. Quite sad there is no such thing as a rim in this game anymore. The size of this world is pathetic.

DeletedUser113200

Nice map. Quite sad there is no such thing as a rim in this game anymore. The size of this world is pathetic.

Thats what I said a few posts ago.Also no hauls aren't as popular as people make it seem out to be.Also epic map up there nice one.

DeletedUser

I'm loving the small maps. Makes for manageable foreseeable endings to the worlds. You can also actually track the progress of the map and instead of tribes just constantly nobling outwards they are forced to noble inwards. Overall wish the worlds were capped at about this size since the start of the game.

Either way, that is a crazy clustering in the northwest. Can't wait till the 5 way war breaks out.