Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

Civils leadership must have been abysmal then.

Nice maps kim. Keep up the good work and come back to off topicaaaa
To the first part of your post, how would you know and what do you mean? I think if their leadership was abysmal, wouldn't they have folded a lot earlier than they actually did?

I intentionally put myself out of the loop. When droid left, basically everyone in royale knew it was coming except me. This may come as a shock, but im not very good or active. Pretty much spent 8 months sending trains at barbs for 30 minutes each day. I can really only blame myself and my ex tribal therapist =(
Now looking at this bold part, how would you know if Civil had abysmal leadership or not if you only logged on for 30 minutes a day/inactive?

Just wondering. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I dont think we had anyone leave due to leadership :D.

Hmm. Its like I should just repost my orginal statement. Here, I'll reword it. Civils bad leadership lost to a tribe that even worse leadership. Does that work for you?

I'm just being cheeky. I don't really think any of the said tribes had bad leadership. any tribe that makes it to the endgame war is doing something right. And civil did very well considering their late start

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Hmm. Its like I should just repost my orginal statement. Here, I'll reword it. Civils bad leadership lost to a tribe that even worse leadership. Does that work for you?
I do agree that they did well for starting late. But they lost I think simply because they were outmanned and outgunned. At the end of the day TW is still a numbers game. There have been times where the bigger tribe has lost to smaller tribes but more often then not, the bigger tribe will win majority of the time.

Now if both tribes happen to be the same size, the results could've been the same or could've been different. That is a hypothetical situation which is a whole other ballpark.

DeletedUser

The hypothetical situation is an interesting one! Tribalwars should make a feature where you can set up a mock world and let 2 tribes duke it out evenly! Like in madden when I set a game up so it's the 4th quarter, final drive, and I'm down by 6 points. Bad analogy but yeah get on it innogames.

Like villages are already built. One tribe gets the west. The other gets the east. Then it's just good old fashioned Warrrrrr from there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could imagine royale and w2v members signing up for a mock world like that at the end of w71

DeletedUser

Good to see NAM quickly taking a large portion of RoyalE territory. As predicted this war has been moving on quite speedily. Krieger and co are slipping it seems.

roman01

I'm taking prediction bets on NAM rinse and repeating: Recruit > Eat what's between > repeat

Let's be honest... most of the conquers were as a result of the recruitment judging by these maps.
:lol:

#1 for nubbiest win

Michael Corleone.

Recruiting is apart of war. It has always been. NAM has been selective with who to recruit from RoyalE as everyone would love to leave their sinking ship.

But what would you know? Wasn't your tribe the one to lose to the tribe with "#1 for nubbiest win?" This says a lot about your failures at leading and playing. You always have nothing to add to a conversation and are a complete joke.

Michael Corleone.

Blind? If anyone is blind here, it is yourself. As far as we all know, you have no account here on this world. The times you played on this world you were sent home packing.

You and your tribe were always the joke of this world. Yet here we are months later and you still are the joke of this world. (clap)

roman01

Hi. I'm the community blind and am using speak-type to address you now, I wanted to congratulate you for figuring out my #1 weakness. In times like this it is usually difficult to find people who understand my struggle. I thank you for this, and encourage you to keep ranting. God bless you.

Michael Corleone.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was dealing with a butthurt scrub whose tribe got destroyed by the tribe he talks nonsense about.

Try again next world. You will fail there again as you always do.

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

I'm taking prediction bets on NAM rinse and repeating: Recruit > Eat what's between > repeat

Let's be honest... most of the conquers were as a result of the recruitment judging by these maps.
:lol:

#1 for nubbiest win

Look at k54, k55 with the progression though those. No recruitment has affected those parts.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We don't just invite anyone roman. You should know this first hand. Turned down and your tribe got rekt by the tribe with the '#1 for nibbiest win' achievement. Try again next world sweetheart, looking forward to tearing you apart again.