Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

roman01

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was dealing with a butthurt scrub whose tribe got destroyed by the tribe he talks nonsense about.

Try again next world. You will fail there again as you always do.

Have a nice day.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was dealing with somebody who takes the game so seriously. Next plz

We don't just invite anyone roman. You should know this first hand. Turned down and your tribe got rekt by the tribe with the '#1 for nibbiest win' achievement. Try again next world sweetheart, looking forward to tearing you apart again.

Aww, leadership asks members to troll their way in to get an edge whilst constantly mailing members for recruitment throughout. I'm glad that my presence inspires your troll squad to rip me apart in frustration.
:icon_redface:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aww, leadership asks members to troll their way in to get an edge whilst constantly mailing members for recruitment throughout. I'm glad that my presence inspires your troll squad to rip me apart in frustration. :icon_redface:

My members have been trolling long before they met me and will be trolling long after I'm gone, no asking needed. Not sure 'in frustration' is the right term, 'while intoxicated' sounds more accurate or 'without much effort' also works. Long live Smurfys Troll Squad.