Player-Made Maps

DeletedUser

Salamander update@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Sorry it took this long fellas, just been mad busy with work but lets begin! Also missed the points of ANTX on the map, they sit at 636.725.

- IT would of been breaking news had i done this 2 days ago but i got caught up with work, but as everyone should know by now, F! has declared on TDA. I quickly dashed over to have a look at the cap stats so far and it looks F's beginning op landed them a disappointing 4 villages. Now someone might be quick to defend them and say, hey not too many people took part but as far as im concerned, the whole point of waiting this long to declare on someone should revolve around prepping your front lines and prepping the co-ordinations of your nukes and trains with your other members successfully to hit the enemy hard upon declaration aka GOOD OPS! What are TDA to do now? Well considering their healthy back line, i think they should be OK for a while as they can still grow while fighting on 2 fronts due to their rim control. Nevertheless - to underestimate F! and their capabilities would be wrong, they're savvy and would be a test for anyone. I have friends on both tribes and wish both of them luck in this conflict, may the best tribe win!

-Colour pretty much declaring on 3 tribes all at once left the w82 community in awe and as it stands, they are completely curb-stomping KIAN, while easily fending off WAR! and LLama - when you consider things like morale, their small cluster and the fact that KIAN are a more defensive tribe than offensive - Colour are making quick work of them. They now share a small border with the Jager juggernaut...future fireworks maybe?

-Major losses for ~RIM~ - clearly Jager took my request for an immediate clean up of K56 - good job Cellus250!

-Growth for CGI momentarily stalled for a couple days as the first round of cuts were made to the tribe(s)

IlqM-o.gif

obviously we endeavor one day to be more than just an average family tribe. Our combined member-list has dropped from over 90 to 81 but we're stronger than ever and ready to tear this world a new one - lmfao look at that bias creeping in, sorry fellas but i can't help it.

- For those that haven't noticed as of yet, we have a new tribe in the top 4 - ~FFF~...i literally have no information on these guys besides the fact that Jixta was scared shitless of them and no one has bothered to pick a bone with them yet, they seem to have pretty much stanky leggd' all across 2 K's without much resistance which is clearly a testament to their strength. I know the core group of their tribe came from a previous world so they aint no noobs but here on w82 we like to put our top tribes on a pedestal to express themselves as they all seem to vary in personality so it'd be sik if some of their members posted on the externals more.

BTW i'd like to take full credit for Colour's declaration on Llama, i predicted it would happen weeks ago this is more proof that i'm more than just a shit talker. I spit truth.

Significant gainers:
Jager
FFF
Se7en Family
TDA

Significant losses:
KIAN
~RIM~
Aten

1h5cee.jpg

Gorth Kirgar

Nice one again, Salamander man.
And don't apologize; your activity with good and useful posts far exceeds anyone's expectation!

DeletedUser84793

yet another great post from salamander! keep up the good work here..this by far is my favorite topic on the externals! thank you for all you do..cheers!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser118341

Thought I'd put another player based map out there, same warning as before. Enjoy!
[spoil]
T9AlBam.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser118341

Why don't people understand my maps. It is a map of the players over 300K sorted into their tribes, during the time of making it.

we're in the middle of some in-house cleaning at the moment...but once we're done, we'll be running head on directly at a certain tribe that shall not be named...whom we believe have had it coming for a while now :icon_wink:

The question we all want to ask is, who will win the internalling war CGI-DA or DA-CGI?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't people understand my maps. It is a map of the players over 300K sorted into their tribes, during the time of making it.

The question we all want to ask is, who will win the internalling war CGI-DA or DA-CGI?

Haha I think he meant why do you keep having the points requirements just above where he is :p (Check profile, he's not very far from 300K, but not there yet lol.)

DeletedUser

I know the core group of their tribe came from a previous world so they aint no noobs but here on w82 we like to put our top tribes on a pedestal to express themselves as they all seem to vary in personality so it'd be sik if some of their members posted on the externals more.

(wave)

Also, Eddie, add me to your map you nublet!

DeletedUser92795

Like that map, Jager and Colour have some pretty good representation in that club haha

DeletedUser116731

none of FFF had broke 300k yet when the map was made :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i cant seem to crop my images to fit the forum well enough, to see the full image just right click the image, copy and paste image location

DeletedUser116731

The new update shows that Jager has been busy recruiting again both Kian players most recently a member from Addict

DeletedUser

Yes because we recruit our way to the top.. Thanks for that reminder! I have more slots to fill and red dots to noble, catch ya later!

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Eh, they can recruit all they want... they still have no chance of winning the world.

brattydreams

Yes because we recruit our way to the top.. Thanks for that reminder! I have more slots to fill and red dots to noble, catch ya later!

- Nubzz

Yeah some of those slots you have filled or are filling are going to be your undoing from what I hear. Have fun Nubz

DeletedUser

Could we get an updated map please? :)

- Nubzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SAALALAAMANADER UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wadup homies here comes that update courtesy of yours truly, OG pretty thug

let's begin!

38982_large
vs
42540_large

CGI, yes dammit, CGI(MY TRIBE!!!) has finally decided to throw it's weight around by declaring on F!. it's a dog eat dog world out there fellas and may the best tribe win, nothing personal, early days yet but so far CGI leading in caps 9-1. On a personal note, i'm rubbing my hands in anticipation, we've been skirmishing with KIAN but this is something different.

*Jixta update - 5 villages down, 27 to go before w82 collectively sends him to the rim, keep up the good work comrades! Jixta has agreed to become my basher upon rimming and will restart south west :spear:

only a small update this week as i'll be posting my top 10 ratings on the top 10 tribes in that actual thread rather than here

so stay safe and god bless w82

1601pu1.jpg