Player made maps

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

Good evening

I have noticed that there isn't such a topic here so we might as well open one. If a mod. would be kind enough to pin this, even better.

I'll start with a map with rank 1 on each continent.
*only rank 1 was colored, regardless of distance to rank 2
*a "k" is a thousand. So, if you see 4110k that is 4.110.000 (or 4 millions)
*this is just the "test map" but now, that I have all the layers should be easy to update
*yes, I know the Auto-updating maps has a section for each K but this has more color
*color are pruhtty

b51p40.jpg

DeletedUser110464

I think I like k77 the best on that map.

Most people do the dots but the solid colors gives a slightly different perspective. It really shows how tyrant really isn't #1 in many continents compared to other tribes. Also k55 has so much less dominance than the other core k's.

Ignoramus of the Law

With K44 being the most dominated one. And imagine the Why!! villages that aren't represented... Damn, it will be hard to break through that K by sheer military force.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn even though this map is pretty simple and all, i just love it! Dont know why i just do, gj!

Ignoramus of the Law

Yeah... I had to take refuge in Lego as getting rimmed by Tyrant was a pretty rough part of my life...
But wait... that was you.

*ba dum tsssss

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that beautiful/colourful map is supposed to be in a Spoiler. xD

But I think you've made a mistake here :D K22, 23, 32,33, it should now say -Daemon-

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

I'm pretty sure that beautiful/colourful map is supposed to be in a Spoiler. xD

But I think you've made a mistake here :D K22, 23, 32,33, it should now say xDaemon

:icon_rolleyes:

I will update it tonight and put it in a spoiler :D And we'll see.