Player Made Maps

DeletedUser84793

There are three types of people in this world:

The Buyers.
The Sellers.
The Players.

Let's look at them categorically, and break each one down shall we? This is a 1:1 world, so you'll need to look at it more then "they r not gud lelelel".

The Buyers
Low farm, low effort, money wasters. These people believe that if they spam enough, they'll essentially chew out enough points to be "top". Trust me, this doesn't work. Unless the accounts are managed by good players, majority of people don't care how much you have on your credit card. Effort outweighs that. The buyers will die off around a month into the world.

The Sellers
These people aren't really playing. They're here to fuel up their accounts on other P2W worlds. They'll drop off after the same time period, probably sooner when nukes are at around 70% in size and people are looking for good and easy farms.

The Players
Then you have these guys. They farm heaps, have stupid amounts of troops and then they steamroll the previous two categories without a second thought. STD seems to be an entire tribe with that mindset. Their spread is absolutely amazing. Their players have a huge amount of previous talent (Their tribe is filled with world winners, pretty much), and they're showing signs of serious play by having that many players in the top 25 farmers.

Points don't win wars, troops do. Points win worlds only when the strong remain, and it takes troops to get there.

Say what you want, but the stats and mindsets from previous tribes show... STD are going to be THE to watch.

I agree with you 100% troops wins wars indeed!

Erig

STD is by far...the most troll tribe I've been in (this includes the w81 troll family alliance). We all just send like 1 lc runs to the same village over and over and get in the top plunderers of the day. As for the resources, every member farms each other and boosts their hauls. Simple as that :)

I agree with you 100% troops wins wars indeed!

I somewhat agree with daemon. It is good to express your opinion on the externals as that's what keeps forums alive; however, instead of quoting the entire 20349850294820958329 page post and posting a one line reply, perhaps try quoting a few lines of the post that capture the essence of your agreement.

Not only will you get to express your opinion, there may be a chance that others won't find your posts as meaningless.

DeletedUser61336

[spoil]
xfQ7y0R.png
[/spoil]