Player Maps

DeletedUser

T3K! aren't part of the 3k family. Read their profile :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

borg isnt a family, all the names are clearly different:icon_neutral:

Nice to know celts. I'll relay that fact to the rest of the borg family council for you. I'm pretty sure it escaped them and it took one of the newest drones to work it out for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38082

i wonder if someone could do a map with just three colors. the empire, the coalition and all the non involved tribes and put some percentages in. what id like to find out, is what is the weigth of the neutral in this one ?

DeletedUser

i wonder if someone could do a map with just three colors. the empire, the coalition and all the non involved tribes and put some percentages in. what id like to find out, is what is the weigth of the neutral in this one ?
you need a pie chart really for that info

DeletedUser

u want the Empire, the Coalition and the entire rest of the world?

well i could pull that off, but first i would need a 100% accurate list of the Coalition side tribes...

nQthing

Empire: >>IH<<, »FOX« , LunaW, CTRL, DDB, BDR, Die., LuvDie, ~BSO~ and .Die

The Coalition: COKE, FUSION, Nomads, T-CREW, SET, {A*D}A, R³K ,G³K ,NT³K, T³K!, BPL, ~666~, None, None-X, None-N, MONGOL. TORORG, AYYLDZ, NTLP, EXILE, Pepsi, BBIA, Ottoman, and Riderz

Neutral: Crypt, TUBA, BORG, BLT

looks right?

DeletedUser

neutral would be the rest of the world...

and u missed REBRTH on empire side, tho they dont support Die. they are allied with DDB and helping them

and is shini still neutral?

nQthing

yea, forgot those 2. i only listed the major tribes.... not listing the hundred of others...

DeletedUser

without listing all tribes involved the map % wouldn't be accurate... that was the point i was trying to make

DeletedUser

does anyone know how to export a map off the public forums to a personal forum

DeletedUser

does anyone know how to export a map off the public forums to a personal forum

right click it propertys then copy the txt oh its web location then on the other forum post it with img tags and it should show up simple simple

DeletedUser27978

Nice to know celts. I'll relay that fact to the rest of the borg family council for you. I'm pretty sure it escaped them and it took one of the newest drones to work it out for them.

try and alienate me more please.

DeletedUser

tyrsis-your link to the dominance 5 day animation map doesnt work