Player Maps

DeletedUser3508

Dominance Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • A tribe needs more than 1,000,000 points in their dominant continent to be on this map.
  • The percent represents the percentage of total points of the continent that particular tribe has. So 100% means the tribe has complete domination.
  • The tribe tag in smaller text is the #2 tribe in that continent. (By popular request). These tribes do not get drawn unless they are a dominant tribe in another continent.
  • Tribes are grouped by families when applicable

Top 15 Tribes Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • Tribes are grouped by families when applicable
  • Top 15 is recalculated depending on groupings provided below.

wv.aspx

[Please update my family listing by formating the change using this format: Family Name,Tribe Tag #1,Tribe Tag #2,Tribe Tag #3,Tribe Tag #N]

Animations of last 5 days: (4 second pause)
Dominance 5 Day Animation
Top Tribes 5 Day Animation

[These maps get generated once per day at 12 midnight. The images will update automatically.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Allyboo has taken bunch of world maps made over world 10's life and animated them together for a wonderful history of world 10 map animation:
w10 History

WORLD WAR MAPS:
Day 0, Die. v Nomads noble history
day 1
day 2
day 3
day 6
day 7
Side showings
Animated War
War wide ennoblements
recent Side standings:
Dayt10whatif-2.jpg

Noble history for North/East Frontlines
Cmap.jpg

Other War/Top Maps:
Top 10
Top 5(made by sljunjaova, i repainted)
Top 15
NorthWestern Map
BLT v LOD
DNC v BDR
DNC v BDR animated
Top 10 April 29th:
top-1.jpg

DDB v FUSION
Top 20 v1
Top 20 v2
Top 20 v3
Top 20 v4
DDB v FUSION #2
Top 20 players:
20players.jpg

Good ol' Random Maps:
Lesser Known Important Tribes
w10 Families & Friends

DeletedUser

I won't sticky this one but if the original poster wants to get together with POB and make sure the two of them are the first two posts so they can update their maps, I'll sticky that thread and unsticky the other ones.

o_O

well if Tyrsis wants to make another topic with His first post, i'll make the first reply and put all my maps in it. its upto you Tyrsis

DeletedUser3508

I do it this way because my post automatically updates itself. I can't be editing 12 forum posts daily with updates since I update 12 different worlds right now, so I try to keep it as automated as possible. Most other worlds don't mind in having my generated maps and a user created map thread both stickied, but it's up the mod really.

If the mod wants to just keep one thread, and others don't mind, you can use this thread, delete all the threads up the person who also wants to add to it.

DeletedUser

the mod didn't want you to change how you make it, he just wanted you to make a new topic so that i can get second post. then make that the new stickied map thread...

DeletedUser3508

You have the 4th reply in this thread. The mod should just delete the 3 before that :)

DeletedUser19438

awesome maps, very well done. With Ty and POB putting maps up for us, I am one very happy man!

DeletedUser

In my opinion Tyris makes the best maps ever. I mean they update themselves, how can anyone top that :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

particularly liked the 2 linked animated maps

Animations of last 5 days: (4 second pause)
Dominance 5 Day Animation
Top Tribes 5 Day Animation

Wonders if its possible to have maps done for a smaller area with this software Tyrsis, there are a few K's that are hotbeds in the big war here particularly K26/K35/K36/K45/K46 and K56

DeletedUser

i put most of my maps up, there were afew i couldn't find(wtf?) so yep, i'm going to use this thread from now on

deborien

POB,

Have you ever seen the W7 map thread? If at all possible, try to mirror that with your maps so you aren't forcing so many images to load at once. Obviously the most current maps should still display but the others might be better off archived.

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

POB,

Have you ever seen the W7 map thread? If at all possible, try to mirror that with your maps so you aren't forcing so many images to load at once. Obviously the most current maps should still display but the others might be better off archived.

Just a thought.

Excellent idea. My computer literally took about 3 full minutes to load the first page of this thread (granted, its a slow computer, but still..)

DeletedUser

ok, most maps are Archived, 4 maps still showing ^_^