Player Match-Ups!

DeletedUser

Name says it all.

Choose which players from w70 you'd like to see go up against each other and give some explanation as to why and who would be victorious.

Can be: 1 v 1
2 v 2
3 v 3

And so on.

Personally, I'd like to see Maggot132 go up against Dr-SM.

One being located in k24 and the other in k25, therefore sharing a border. Both seem to be very experienced and both have been voted numerous times as 'Most Promising Non-top 40 payer' and/or 'Most Underestimated Player'

Victor I think would maybe be Dr-SM largely due to the fact he's wielding a larger account, but I could be wrong. :)

DeletedUser112209

haha, this seems interesting! I shall do a few later when i have the time! :)
a few that come to mind:
Michael Wittman vs Balian in Ibelin
nMe vs Don Funk
Cryptic Codex vs Mysterious Viking Relic
Low Budget vs Deep Pockets (the battle of economic class?)

Repinski

Cryptic Codex vs Mysterious Viking Relic

Something that can't really happen. Cryptic Codex was Runesten, Spencer, and Myself. Viking Relic is Runesten and Spencer.

It'd literally be fighting itself as the only thing that changed is lack of a player, no new additions. One could argue that CC would have the advantage due to the 3rd player then allowing for more time coverage assuming the work load is evenly split but that's a mute point at the end of the day.

I'm happy with where Relic stands now. Wish the two of them the best of luck in future endeavors.

darkaniken2

Assuming I do any work at all is a mistake to begin with. Just wanna point that out.

DeletedUser114370

Name says it all.

Choose which players from w70 you'd like to see go up against each other and give some explanation as to why and who would be victorious.

Can be: 1 v 1
2 v 2
3 v 3

And so on.

Personally, I'd like to see Maggot132 go up against Dr-SM.

One being located in k24 and the other in k25, therefore sharing a border. Both seem to be very experienced and both have been voted numerous times as 'Most Promising Non-top 40 payer' and/or 'Most Underestimated Player'

Victor I think would maybe be Dr-SM largely due to the fact he's wielding a larger account, but I could be wrong. :)

My account wouldn't mind getting in on that action - aint afraid of no maggots!!

DeletedUser112209

I think it would be nice if someone posts a match up and then the next person answers it and then posts a match up of their own for the following person to answer. I'll try to start it off and see if it'll catch. If not i guess i'll just go back and answer my own. :icon_cry:

Se7ensins
Sidd271
Idon'tfight

vs.

Mysterious Viking Relic
Tahawli
Come Little Children

*Disregard actual map positioning in this hypothetical match up and assume the accounts would have a regular front.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mysterious Viking Relic
Tahawli
Come Little Children

this team will win probably

Predict this:

DO NOT DISTURB
RPHHockey
Nabur

VS

xxaven
LORD 0F WAR
DR-SM

*Disregard actual map positioning in this hypothetical match up and assume the accounts would have a regular front.

Last edited:

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

this team will win

Predict this:

dutchwarrior
deeppockets
sidd271
xxlordwardxxx
drSm

VS

mystic666
lord of war
tahawali
xaven
mysterious viking relic
splash1973

DeletedUser114606

mystic666
lord of war
tahawali
xaven
mysterious viking relic
splash1973
Like this one, for some reasons.

On one vs one :
lord of war : most praised in the forum
vs
mystic666 : most praised by me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Mysterious Viking Relic + Lord Of War vs Dr-SM and Do Not Disturb.

A collection of the four best accounts I can think of off the top of my head. A free for all with those four would also be interesting.

DeletedUser

Mysterious Viking Relic + Lord Of War vs Dr-SM and Do Not Disturb.

A collection of the four best accounts I can think of off the top of my head. A free for all with those four would also be interesting.

I'd have to say MVR and L0W would win that one, IMO.

I'd like to see;

Se7ensins, Maggot132, 6341mark .vs. LORD 0F WAR, Nabur, ramman77 .vs. Do Not Disturb, Dr-SM, Solace015

:)

mrpointhore

I'd have to say MVR and L0W would win that one, IMO.

I'd like to see;

Se7ensins, Maggot132, 6341mark .vs. LORD 0F WAR, Nabur, ramman77 .vs. Do Not Disturb, Dr-SM, Solace015

:)

I think it would boil down to the infect vs dsy guys, purely based on the aggressiveness of the players in both sides.

I'd like to see Frostgat vs Livnlarge.