Player of the World 114 Edition

God.

Reaction score
Lets liven up the forums with a tournament/debate

We are going to determine the player of 114 before 1-32 is all Drunk family and we are forced to pick Babin.

Lets get it started with round 1

The first bout is a pig tail featuring:

VS

Then, the following bracket will be played after, start thinking about who you will pick for these!

1Overseas / Crunsh

VS

32 God.

2 Healer

VS

31 Special

3 Joshey

vs

30 Sazerac

4 Optical

VS

29 Fireblade

5 Rikka

VS

28 Filly

6 Dragon ate llama

VS

27 did not ask

7 Horsemen

VS

26 Lethal Sleep Daddy

8 Bentley

VS

25 Hendroipa1

9 Weird Flex

VS

24 Him again

10 Granny

VS

23 Nighthawk

11 Mad King Walley

VS

22 helloAttack

12 Sole Survivor

VS

21 Rick James

13 Saad

VS

20 Four Nerds

14 JimboJimbo

VS

19 2Pac

15 Volvo

VS

18 Tyrone Chan

16 Bubu

VS

17 Dumbrey

Last edited:

God.

Reaction score
pig tail pick = Crunsh

little gun, big bullets

Last edited:

Nagatoro

Reaction score
My pic - Crunsh

Simply for the fact he’s fighting an unfair fight against people so much bigger than his account and doing well.

No hate to overseas but crunsh working with what he’s got instead of hogging a whole tribes def and hasn’t bought like every milestone achievement possible on this world.

Easy to do a decent job when you are 15 million points and have so many people lending support to you.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

My pick = SergeantCrunsh - he's walling the koreans op after op, whilst being pretty isolated and fairly small.

Deleted User - 848935304

btw we didnt oped him we just nuking and faniging him. idk why u call that op

God.

Reaction score
Pretty big upset unfolding here! can overseas overcome this early deficit? Or will he be deemed overrated by a first round loss as the number 1 seed?

babbeanton

Reaction score
Pretty big upset unfolding here! can overseas overcome this early deficit? Or will he be deemed overrated by a first round loss as the number 1 seed?

Mostly drunk members or drunk friendly tribemembers running around these forums so would hardly call it an big upset.
Will get more interesting in the later rounds when the drunk members need to vote on/or not on another drunk member.

anyways i vote overseas, just got better odd and need the vote i guess

God.

Reaction score
Mostly drunk members or drunk friendly tribemembers running around these forums so would hardly call it an big upset.
Will get more interesting in the later rounds when the drunk members need to vote on/or not on another drunk member.

anyways i vote overseas, just got better odd and need the vote i guess
who is excluding LYA and NSFW? equal opportunity

babbeanton

Reaction score
who is excluding LYA and NSFW? equal opportunity

yup but never said anything about equal opportunity.
Just said mostly drunk friendlies writing in these forums so would not call it an big upset.

most likely only the people that are active on these forums will vote so big upset would be if the drunk friendly players dont get the most votes.
But dont really know why im writing in here, you can have your little contest always fun with some activity on these forums ;)