Player of the World Award

DeletedUser94483

Even if we conclude that KimKahn lost you 350 villages you were STILL in the negative by 91 villages all on your lonesome. I am also pretty positive that kimkahn's account sitting time frame did not lose nearly that much. You are the only one with access to your sit record so it is not like we can sit here and pull out the facts and find out how badly your sit was managed. Just go home toll you must be drunk.

DeletedUser

Even if we conclude that KimKahn lost you 350 villages you were STILL in the negative by 91 villages all on your lonesome. I am also pretty positive that kimkahn's account sitting time frame did not lose nearly that much. You are the only one with access to your sit record so it is not like we can sit here and pull out the facts and find out how badly your sit was managed. Just go home toll you must be drunk.

yes, after you lose 15-20% of your empire, the bleeding has commenced and it takes a boat load to stop it, especially when tribal support stops at the same time

and as for the math...i was out 2.5 weeks after i quit my job and had no computer to play on........so that means he lost over 20 vils a day....since then ive lost on average 1.2 vills a day, and that with many other vills cleared.... huge difference

at the time i was almost +400, and had eaten through glitch and wright, and was playing all the others to a standstill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, for god's sake it's qiwen, not quiwen. Im not trying to be a grammer nazi here. But you did the very same mistake over and over again its driving me crazy lol.

Now, about qiwen account, Its true that Qizhi (the original owner) was searching for co players all the time because none of them stayed as soon as the situation got tough. Its true that on in game profile, it was written that the account had 4 players including Qizhi. In truth it was qizhi alone most of the time because all of them left as soon as infect started its op's on the account. Qiwenwong account had been op'ed (twice) by entire infect prior to world war. Qizhi never gave up and he always went up to top 10. (And about how he did it, dont even tend to look down on him because he munched barbs, toll did the same thing and they both proved that if its done properly, its an effective method.)

I joined the qiwenwong account in the middle of April. When i joined it, qizhi was in China where his internet was very limited and bad. So I stepped up. Qizhi never left the world but he literally handed me over the account and retired. He doesnt log in for weeks unless i ask him to. But when I need him, he always takes a good care of the account.

To conclude, its sufice to say that qizhi played solo until I joined in the account. And its sufice to say that I played solo since May. Toll, you said that qiwenwong account only tested once, well i am not sure when you are talking about but i think it was before me joining the account so qizhi succeeded that test alone. And you said that qiwen account utterly went through and ate up player vills left and right. That its been a monster. Since I play the account solo since i joined in, i take full credit of that. Thank you for the kind words. lol

Bona

bona, the only thing we are squabbling about is if the account is a single, or team. ive given the Quiwen account props in the past (even when you were in infect and it was frowned upon to give him props) and present. In my mind, its still a team account. Lucy and X are single players....

but your still damn good

DeletedUser99939

Player of the world
Qiwenwong Account (Wong and Bona) both played solo majority of the time.

Runner up:
Lucy

Best Team
DnD always seemed to have a good rotation when under heavy incoming so no one single player burned out.

Best Quitter:
I'll surprise you with this one..original nabur is my choice. He had the complete advantage to win Infect K43 instead he quit and the account passed to Chris who became a friend of mine. When Infect made him and Ali leave it was the first blow to Infect losing that front with me regaining my strength in the area. Afterwards it was Bona who sealed the deal. K43 was the key and it was lost due to Infect not knowing how to respect its members.

Second quitter Lord of war. Also had a K43/44/53 presence after Bona deleted. Had the ability to take me and Branne both on yet still lost and fell in a epic fashion.

DeletedUser

Player of the World:

I will go for Toll on this one to make two points. First one is; there are very few aggressive players that I easily could have chosen like xxaven and lucy. But in my opinion playing on the offense and the defence are two very different tests. X and Lucy are both solid players, no objection to that. With that being said they have not been tested on defence because of their accounts being mostly backline.

We have seen multiple times that very powerful accounts with very aggressive players in them fell when it came to defence for long periods of time till they either got coplayers who could play on the defence or the target account is swapped (i.e. Ward Brothers). On the other hand as he has mentioned lots of times in the past, Toll has been playing this world solo since day 1. He literally created a new account on a frontline after the world war began. By doing this it has meant he has been under heavy fire; solo for the duration of this world/war. While doing that, he has 365 million ODA which is very impressive considering that his account has 15 million points. My account qiwenwong has 44 million points and I have 395 million ODA...

To sum up my first point; I chose Toll instead of xxaven because X is a monster but has not been tested. But Toll has been tested in both offensive and defensive ways at the same time and he is still standing.

Second point is; when hatred is involved, people start to become blind to the achievements which others have accomplished. Most of the time they don’t give credits where it’s due, this is because of the lack of respect they have for those who they hate.

I post again now because we talk again about ethics. But I believe we are crossing a different kind of line here.

We are all playing a little on line game. Doing this, we are all interacting with other people. Real people.
Remember when we were kids? Playing games with other kids? Maybe you did not like all your friends in the same way, maybe some of them you did not like at all. Nevertheless, respect was necessary. In any game mutual respect was (and is) a prerequisite. Respect for the other people playing with you, for your “team” and for the “adversary”.
And if somebody, in your team or in the other, did (or does) something wrong, something you deeply disrespect, something distasteful, you were (and you are) allowed to say it, and to say it loud.
(From The Hunt Begins page 36. Tholus.)

When I was in Infect, I always told my fellow tribe mates that there were not behaving in an adult way, that they should off treated Qizhi with respect not abuse it behind closed doors. Now that I am in Ronin I’m looking at the same situation but with different people involved. Guys, you have every right to think that Toll is a bad player however it is not necessary for either side to throw abuse at each other on the open forums. The bickering which both sides are doing is not the way...

Best Team:

I am going to have to say DND. They took the greatest hits and not only survived, but they are right beside me at the top of the rankings. And while doing that, they led and still leading Ronin in the best way I have seen in all tribes I have been in.

Runner up: T-H-C. War and Jawad made a stunning work on defending when they were hit at 3 fronts at the same time by almost the entire infect. I remember the time when an infect duke Simon told war that you were so cocky that we had to set your account to destruction lol

Best Quitter:

I have the answer for this. Lol. Sidd. Be my guest and go check the World Cup W70 in the externals. Everyone accepted that Sidd was THE monster. And also his coplayer Tom was a solid player too. What did they do, they left :D (Though I don’t know why they left as I was not in Infect at the time, it maybe because of a RL tragedy (My condolences if that is what happened) but still, Sidd is not the first one a RL tragedy happened to a tw player...)

Bona

DeletedUser

Great post Bona....THIS is what i was hoping to get out of this thread:

The world is over....Ronin has won. Its time to look back and respect (and call out) all, regardless of what side they are

everyone, please follow Bona's lead

Nukes-Galore

Player of the world: Tollxbooth

- He is still standing while his tribe mates have collapsed, while I don't agree with barbing like he has it works for him and it's probably one of the most annoying strategies to play against. If that's what it takes then so be it. I sat an account against Tollbooth and 20 minutes into it i was bored sh*tless. It's literally no fun to play against but it seems to work for him.
- While infect has some decent members it sure as hell has quite a bit of turd as well, to keep going when surrounded by turd deserves some credit as well lol.
- Fairly respectable ish war stats (until the recent blip) in the negative but did have a sitter calamity lol. Caps are caps so not particularly fussed about where he got them or what state the accounts were in, end of the day he got them.
- I like how annoying Toll is, he sure as hell knows how to rub up players the wrong way, the world and forums would be lot less entertaining if we didn't have Toll, every world needs a Toll.

Player of the world Runner Up
: Qiwenwong

- Had a rough time on this world but always bounced back from whatever set back they faced, don't know the full story but Dsy4 and Infect really did try to get rid of Wong but every time he bounced back and now holds the rank 1 title which i hope the account takes :)
- fantastic war caps and OD, smashed infect and continue to do so

Best Team: Do Not Disturb

- Fairly straight forward. DND is a well oiled machine. Ridiculously good offensively and defensively, the players are beasts making DND a very very vital cog in Ronin.
- Exceptional leadership from all the players, even the guy called Spence the two girls keep tied up :icon_redface: someone poke him and check if he is still alive.
- An account always willing to help.

Best Team Runner Up: Bombo/Joellove

- Fantastic group of players in both accounts.
- Vital players for Ronin.

Best quitter: Lord of War (LOW)

- Andrew ElJerkoGrande once declared T-H-C a "turd of epic proportion" while at the time I was flattered and wholeheartedly agreed with him I feel it is now time to relinquish that title to LOW:

https://gyazo.com/0f16203240b0dc008317b2963701d9ca

https://gyazo.com/dd2a83f729acdff42711293ee48f42d6

https://gyazo.com/aaa5fe802dfc79ce21f1ac6941a92812

- Arrogant for no good reason, little to no contribution, a massive loud mouth who couldn't back up his words. Players like this are the reason infect lost,
- had a huge presence in k43/44/53 but literally rolled over to us when it came to it, cost infect a large amount of territory.

DeletedUser

One quick word to those who think the original player qizhi is no longer active.

Well he is.... I am qizhi, the original owner of the account.

While it is true that Bona has been on a lot more than me recently, he can safely attest to the fact that I play and cover the account when he has his exams and things in RL. In fact, I just bought PP for the account. The reason why I am no longer as active as before is because I think I have proved my point and that Ronin will be winning the world. If you go back when the fight was still pretty much in infect's favor, I was on A LOT MORE than now and most of the war caps were secured by me. When the fight was still intense, i gave the qiwenwong account a rather good rank of third 80 percent of the time.

Credit to Bona for bringing it to number 1 in the recent months. I have won enough battles for Ronin for the war to be won. It was me from PTT to Smoke to solo to Ronin. Dont discredit me :)
qizhi

DeletedUser

Would like to correct my former statement: Qizhi is no longer active.

Qizhi

DeletedUser

@Qizhi: Now, that was confusing :D

Back to topic:

You guys seem to forget, that DND was built not by the team running it now, but by Ricky and Camel. As far as I can tell, they set the whole foundation for the success, that the account has now. So, giving you guys a little pat on the back for that as well :) This post is by no means to discredit, what the current team has done with DND, those stats speak for itself.

Player(s) of the world: Tough one, if you need to chose just one, as theres been one sticking out on either side. Qizhi and Toll

Qizhi: Just a beast
-Got hammered a few times, and always bounced back with style. Back in the day, I remember a conversation about nibbling on some of his vills, but it was then decided, that, in the big scheme of things, taking large chunks of other players was better than a close quarter battle, thatll stall growth pretty much. Kinda tells the whole story.

Toll: Just annoying, and thats why it works
Lobbing half nukes your way, you need to dodge all that crap, no barbs to create deathstars and at least 20 defence vills in the area to stack even a 1 hour train. Its not fun. Hell no. Only way to beat him is with 24/7 constant activity, and a fair bit of praying. If you got yourself a co, Toll, that too likes your style of play and you could run the account 24/7, damn, unless you had all of Ronins nukes sent at you, I dont think, you would lose much vills.

Granted, his style of play doesnt show the most amazing set of skills. But it works for him, and hence hes still here. Giving Ronin a hard time to crack him.

Team of the world: Yeah, DND here for sure.
The reasons have been written down here a couple of times, so I shall not repeat them. But they deserved it, hands down.

Quitter of the world: Also a tough one. But imma say Dutch
#1 account, and then goes out within a week. Without a sign, all of a sudden, bam, just gone. And this was at a time, where Infect would have needed him more than ever. Things werent going well already, granted, but losing that account may just have been the final nail in Infect´s coffin. But then again, it was to be expected, such a large account, such pitiful low OD (both ODA and ODD). Once it got tough, he was out of there ..

DeletedUser99939

magowl just curious who you are? Spectator? Past player?

DeletedUser

Past player. I left a few weeks after Infect declared on us guys in DSy4 the second time.

DeletedUser116009

The early joelllove account, all the way! Well done ronin, sorry I bailed but tw and new baby = angry wife! Well done Jen.

DeletedUser

It is good to see adversaries make up like brother and sister.

DeletedUser

Hey Congo!

Im not sure if any of them will ever like me haha......but was never the goal anyways :)

but respect can still be dulled out (a little) to each other lol

Hope you are doing well

*Edit

Congo's sig: "Show me your tribemates and I'll show you your future."

how prophetic

DeletedUser

Hey Congo!

Im not sure if any of them will ever like me haha......but was never the goal anyways :)

but respect can still be dulled out (a little) to each other lol

Hope you are doing well

*Edit

Congo's sig: "Show me your tribemates and I'll show you your future."

how prophetic

Agree with everything you have stated. If you claim your enemies sucked, then you only dampen your victories.

Life has been good. And when I say good, I mean brutal.
Happy trails, mate! :icon_cool::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser113330

T-H-C account only achieved anything when it was sat. War is a moron who went 100% offensive with three fronts and it was only due to the enormous sacrifices of Ronin did the account survive again and again and again

Otherwise all here is correct, yes Bombo, Joelllove, Avenger, AND The Glitch Mob, Maggot, Trawl, Tholus, Half of Branne accounts were some of the best players for sure.

Nukes-Galore

Holy shit that is rich stuff coming from the biggest loser of this world