Player On Player Tourney #2

• Thread starter DeletedUser47445
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47445

Okay since the forums have been dead for a few days I thought that i would liven them up.

Rules are simple, pick one of the two players that you think would win in a one on one.

ROUND 1 (Voting ends Thursday, 4/8/2010)

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona

CaptMatt V.S. gataros

dejan90 V.S. guyverone

kruib75 V.S. hiyato

DeletedUser

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin lol, both noobs

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n Westlander, he's not too shabby

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac Ampac, just because he has enough time on his hands

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar morthy = point whore, JC ftw

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona, HTM of course

CaptMatt V.S. gataros ehhhh, gotta go with matt on that

dejan90 V.S. guyverone, while PBR isn't half bad...I could just NOT go to band practice and whip some ass simply by having more time put in LOL

kruib75 V.S. hiyato, hiyato changed owners recently so i can't really say

Eksiljyden

How have you decided which players should participate? :icon_neutral:

rich26ca

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin = mrwednesday mostly cause never heard of other guy

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n = Westlander because lvl has gotten lazy

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac = Ampac clearly just the better player

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar = Julius-Caesar again clearly the better player

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona = if original Hells Toy Master

CaptMatt V.S. gataros = CaptMatt, never heard of the other guy really

dejan90 V.S. guyverone = dejan90 cause guys is too lazy to do anything about it

kruib75 V.S. hiyato = never heard of either players

DeletedUser

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin - kamakazi penguin

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n -
Lvl0h3n

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac -
Ampac

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar -
???

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona -
???

CaptMatt V.S. gataros -
CaptMatt

dejan90 V.S. guyverone -
guyverone

kruib75 V.S. hiyato -
???

Eksiljyden

Why? Just go through and give us your two cents. The forums were dead and i did something about it. Yay meh :)

Because you didn't pick me :icon_wink:

Anyway... Here's my 2 cents:

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin mrwednesday. Never heard of the other guy but would pick mrW anyway since he's a good player.

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n lvl0h3n. Never seen Westlander in action. But I've seen lvl0h3n.

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac Ampac

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar 269. Some might say that I'm biased here or I might just been unlucky. But the attacks I recieved from Julius-Caesar didn't impress me.

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona HTM. My former Duke...

CaptMatt V.S. gataros CaptMatt. His stats says everything... :icon_wink:

dejan90 V.S. guyverone dejan90. I know what PBR can do to an enemy. And I don't want to be on the recieving end... :icon_wink:

kruib75 V.S. hiyato kruib75. Don't know anything about the new hiyato player.

Hmm... Looks like my votes are a bit biased. They weren't supposed to be that since I've voted on the best player (in my opinion)... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser49911

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin mrwednesday. - will go with mr on this one

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n lvl0h3n. - Westy, aggressive and tactical

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac - Haven't dealt much with either, so would go with Ampac

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar - JC, but only by a small margin

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona - gotta be HTM if it is original

CaptMatt V.S. gataros - CaptMatt = agression = villages.

dejan90 V.S. guyverone - dejan90 can be a pain some times ( :icon_biggrin: ), but have the skills

kruib75 V.S. hiyato - kruib75 Just because i don't know hiyato

DeletedUser47445

Okay end of round one:

mrwednesday-3 kamakazi penguin-1 Winner: mrwednesday

Westlander-3 Lvl0h3n-2 Winner: Westlander

SAIC artist-0 Ampac-5 Winner: Ampac

269morthy-1 Julius-Caesar-3 Winner: Julius-Caesar

Hells Toy Master-4 Siandona-0 Winner: Hells Toy Master

CaptMatt-5 gataros-0 Winner: CaptMatt

dejan90-3 guyverone-2 Winner: dejan90

kruib75-2 hiyato-0 Winner: kruib75

ROUND 2 Ends monday 4/12/2010

Ampac V.S. Westlander

dejan90 V.S. CaptMatt

mrwednesday V.S. Julius-Caesar

Hells Toy Master V.S. kruib75

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol asderf200 :)
First of all.. did those players know about competition?
and second.. you draw the end of line after 1 single day of TW game? It is kind of unfair isn't? :p
If you want to have realistic results send mail to inform those players and set up a time frame like :1 week and establish common rule: no players inactive from their own tribes, just enemy or barbs and then you will have a realistic results -- just my "2 banuţi(/romanian version for centi)"

DeletedUser

and second.. you draw the end of line after 1 single day of TW game? It is kind of unfair isn't? :p
If you want to have realistic results send mail to inform those players and set up a time frame like :1 week and establish common rule: no players inactive from their own tribes, just enemy or barbs and then you will have a realistic results -- just my "2 banuţi(/romanian version for centi)"

lol @ this. These little player on player tournaments are like Super Smash Brothers video games where mario beats the crap out of pikachu and princess peach gets raped by megaman. Just for fun.

DeletedUser49911

mrwednesday V.S. kamakazi penguin mrwednesday. - will go with mr on this one

Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n lvl0h3n. - Westy, aggressive and tactical

SAIC artist V.S. Ampac - Haven't dealt much with either, so would go with Ampac

269morthy V.S. Julius-Caesar - JC, but only by a small margin

Hells Toy Master V.S. Siandona - gotta be HTM if it is original

CaptMatt V.S. gataros - CaptMatt = agression = villages.

dejan90 V.S. guyverone - dejan90 can be a pain some times ( :icon_biggrin: ), but have the skills

kruib75 V.S. hiyato - kruib75 Just because i don't know hiyato

My vote was not for lvl, it was for westy - copy and paste error : "Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n lvl0h3n. - Westy, aggressive and tactical should be "Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n - Westy, aggressive and tactical" check, all my votes is after the "-"

DeletedUser47445

My vote was not for lvl, it was for westy - copy and paste error : "Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n lvl0h3n. - Westy, aggressive and tactical should be "Westlander V.S. Lvl0h3n - Westy, aggressive and tactical" check, all my votes is after the "-"

Alright got it fixed. Wasn't sure who you wnated, so i just put down Lvl3h0n. Have fun.

Okay nooblet, 1)Why are you in these forums, you swore you would leave. 2) Quit mudding up my thread, i don't want this deleted. 3) Idk, and idc if the players concerned know about it. Its purely for fun, so it really doesn't matter. 4) ANd no it isn't just one day of compition, its around three or four, depending on ho wbored i am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol @ this. These little player on player tournaments are like Super Smash Brothers video games where mario beats the crap out of pikachu and princess peach gets raped by megaman. Just for fun.

I lol'd as it's true.
Though Pikachu should pwn all. :icon_cry:

Either I'm confused or your confused here.
To end possible arguments between you and forum users, this is a pretend fight thread. It's not real.
No actual conquering from each side.

Players decide on stats/history/ for their whole time playing, not over a week- as any player can quickly change their appearance in the stats.

/End confusion and vote.

DeletedUser47445

Okay yea i was gonna update this, but noone posted. Anyone wanna vote, or did this thread die...

Status
Not open for further replies.