Player pics?

DeletedUser13939

Well, this is pretty much done on every world, so why not here? Especially with such an active community, this thread should be needed! :icon_surprised:

All you have to do is post a picture of you. It's as simple as that. :icon_wink:

Here is me:

[spoil]
DK.jpg
[/spoil]

EDIT: That's the best picture I have. When I get a better one, I'll post it.

DeletedUser70389

how do you do that exactly. I post often but i havent posted pictures or anything.

DeletedUser

Well, this is pretty much done on every world, so why not here? Especially with such an active community, this thread should be needed! :icon_surprised:

All you have to do is post a picture of you. It's as simple as that. :icon_wink:

Here is me:

[spoil]
DK.jpg
[/spoil]

EDIT: That's the best picture I have. When I get a better one, I'll post it.

Dwarven have my babies :icon_eek::icon_redface:?

DeletedUser51390

nachodude please dont take offense to this, but i would so eat you and your whole family :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thewall4588 pleade dont take offense when my troops come to your village :)

DeletedUser51390

thewall4588 pleade dont take offense when my troops come to your village :)

pleaes youwill never make it past the lone spearing:spear: standing at my gate :icon_twisted:

andif you do my 15 :scout: will kill your measly offense

Your our BUFFET

I would post a pic, but if I did, you guys wouldn't be able to handle my sexiness. You probably would have to call 911 because of a heart attack... And I'd rather not have stalkers, I already have Georgiapx and MR.Impossible stalking me! =S

DeletedUser

I would post a pic, but if I did, you guys wouldn't be able to handle my sexiness. You probably would have to call 911 because of a heart attack... And I'd rather not have stalkers, I already have Georgiapx and MR.Impossible stalking me! =S

Are you as hot as LA? >.> If so I could understand your concern of e-stalkers.