Player pics?

LastApparatus

Real life stalkers scare me. Internet stalkers, not so much.

When I was in High School, I had a fan club. No joke. At first I thought this was awesome. I mean, as a teenage male, that was a huge ego boost. Then, as it turned out, the fan club's member base was completely made up of junior high girls. Then it went from "Awesome!" into more of a pedo-esque "woah, this is scary" kind of scenario. The head of the club would always watch me from the school bus and take pictures of me and somehow got my Messenger screen name and phone number.

DeletedUser13939

Real life stalkers scare me. Internet stalkers, not so much.

When I was in High School, I had a fan club. No joke. At first I thought this was awesome. I mean, as a teenage male, that was a huge ego boost. Then, as it turned out, the fan club's member base was completely made up of junior high girls. Then it went from "Awesome!" into more of a pedo-esque "woah, this is scary" kind of scenario. The head of the club would always watch me from the school bus and take pictures of me and somehow got my Messenger screen name and phone number.

Ah... I'm not talking about that kind of stalker. My stalker is my ex that I'm friends with now. It's a joke she does since she doesn't really stalk me. I'm three states away most of time. :\