Player Pictures

Revmoved

bowling004.jpg

I'm the guy in the background with white sleeves with my fingers sticking up above the girls heads.

Best so far :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Been a while since someone posted a bloody picture.
So i thought i would post one of Frankish.

n685032348_1686575_7023.jpg

See what facebook can do to you!

DeletedUser

*bump*

Well I haven't showed a pic of me forever here but I did manage to find this one.

Taken over a year ago at band camp, I'm the guy on the far left in the blue.

Surprise, surprise:icon_biggrin:

DSC_1231.jpg

DeletedUser

*bump*

Well I haven't showed a pic of me forever here but I did manage to find this one.

Taken over a year ago at band camp, I'm the guy on the far left in the blue.

Surprise, surprise:icon_biggrin:

DSC_1231.jpg

Ah a nice looking Trumpet player there :icon_razz:
So you play clarinet? Do you play sax as well than?... if not you should look into learning it, by being able to play both you can make a ton of money playing in musical orchestra pits. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So you play clarinet? Do you play sax as well than?... if not you should look into learning it, by being able to play both you can make a ton of money playing in musical orchestra pits. :icon_razz:

The trumpet player was a dork.

First day, talking to some friends on what band I made during lunch. She walks by and says " No way! your in my band!?!"

takes one more step and *crash* right on the ground

And yes I play sax and bass too.

DeletedUser8124

the trombone chick is cuter in my opinion. just because i play it:icon_razz:

DeletedUser4937

More importantly what the hell is the chick in the middle wearing on her head?

zalasta

More importantly what the hell is the chick in the middle wearing on her head?

I think the more important question is what is the guy on the right (as you look at it) wearing on his head.

It appears not to be attached to his instrument.

Dougalo7

"and ... onetime ... at band camp ... "

I agree with Ry-Fi on this one. Playing the clarinet won't get you laid, but the being able to play the sax sure will..

DeletedUser4937

I think the more important question is what is the guy on the right (as you look at it) wearing on his head.

It appears not to be attached to his instrument.

Actually I'm now more worried about the guy holding two sticks, is he buying his drum kit in installments, or has someone stolen it!

Dougalo7

You can do other things with a clarinet you know... and some oil...

Ummm... If that is what floats your boat, by all means go for it. Just please do it behind closed doors with the lights out, you don't want to scare any children.

note: It now makes sense why all of the clarinet and flute players were always after the Brass' valve oil...