Player Review GOW

DeletedUser

This is simply a review of players with a histroy in the game I would think it would be easy to take a lot of them down. if a player is not mentioned I have no opinion on them.

Gow assessment

pijandura

Playing six worlds he does not max out his villages on points so we have to assume he builds a lot of troops. He has to be eliminated very early

lexandr10800

he is playing world 3 with 3,000,000 plus points. Constant growth we is a dangerous player so a prime target again.

the-man247

Plays world 35 25 days and only 1,000 points seems like a weak player.

Batmang

Playing a few worls and all pretty poorly so i dont see him as a threat

johncatipay143

Started and quit three other worlds he will be a farm for some one.

fct234

Started two worlds quit two world I see a farm coming up.

turton89

Playing two other world one of them well one of them badly should be an early target

ineszolic

Playing w35 nothing special slow paced but steady.

salomesanchez85

Playing 5 worlds and none of them very well he is a soft he will quit if attacked.

oxen214

Importrant target a good player has to be stopped early.

kuki scugghiu

he has potential to play so i would target him too

adalvi5

Has potential playing one other world OK but he is being attacked so probably look for a new world to play. Put him High on the list.

war-boy

was doing ok on W26 has lost 21 of his 69 village on another w he has quit. he has a lot of potential i would make him a high target.

bennilad1996

Started and quit w37 so he is probably a soft target.

ajross08

W16 peaked at 58,000 being pounded W17 peaked at 202,000 now 313 points,w22 169,000 points...he is active on a couple of other worlds too a high important target get rid of him

bab3h

played w34 peaked at 14,000 now has 78 LOL soft target will quit if attacked.

ignja14

started 5 world quit 3 of them best points ever 223 soft target should be made a farm asap

Erixxx

playing 4 worlds max points 800 so no real experiance.

Saitta

Playing two worlds and being pounded on one but has not quit take him out

arandeep

getting pounded on W31npeaked at 14,000 and dropping every day for the past ten days. Seems like he will cut and run if attacked.

gearsofwar3

wait for this playing 8 worlds and none very well easy target.

klinker123

Idiot playing 7 worlds and doing nothing at all easy target.

gavchis

World 3 500,000 points has never lost a village ....Take them out

tikbalang

was pounded off W19 but did get to 50,000 points so take them out

moonshine557

Reasonable should be an early target

don-erik-carleone

A quitter of w35

löevari

W36 peaked at 3,000 now 687

vg123

Active on three worlds high pont is 400 points...

wariswar

took a caning on w35 and is fighting back so not a quitter at all.

zehic

A 7,000 point bit part player on W25...nothing exciting

Dusan83

Quit one world and pounded off another peaked at 3,000 points...yawn

jacke98

Playing three worlds 300 points as a peak..........

Mr.T-da-man

Playing three world one he had 2 nobles and he lost one already...ho hum

empire headquarters

W28 68 villages 650,000 points Lost a few villages recently and for some reason has left thier tribe as well in the last day or so. Solid Start w36 as well not so well w37. Either way you would want to take this player out.

Just my opinions....

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Kind of pointless?

You've no idea about aliases or anything.

and surely you would rather keep your targets to yourself??

timelimit

This kind of stuff takes way way way way way too long.

DeletedUser

whats the point of this now. they are right its a pointless thread, if u wanna talk about this players what do u place it in ur tribe.

DeletedUser

Kind of pointless?

You've no idea about aliases or anything.

and surely you would rather keep your targets to yourself??

I did say thew review was on know history...the point of the thread is they do actually have some form in the game GOW is a tribe of a number of worlds.

As for keeping targets to my self well if other want to use the information as well my job is done.

Regardless of the fact other player might play under other aliases you should alway research your opposition there is a loy=t of useful information above. use it dont use it who cares.

timelimitThis kind of stuff takes way way way way way too long.

Writing that sort of review takes ages and you complain about reading it LOL

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

we approciate ur time spending all we are saying is that no one really cares about how good or bad this players are. if you have concern abou them post them in ur tribe and work some kind of an offensive strategy. By u placing this here what do u thing u will achive.

No offence or someting i m just sayin

DeletedUser

I read most of it...then i got bored. Presuming there all in gow, why are you teelling us this? Seems pretty pointless.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...Must have taken some time to do..cheeers for your efforts ..
But this really is a pointless thread.... :(

DeletedUser

Well, most people hated this post - i liked it, helps expose GOW for what they are lol....

I chuckled when i saw there's a player called gearsofwar....in a tribe called gods of war..... gow GOW....lol
Sharing it means we can take em out a whole lot faster, and lets face it - it's gonna be a while before any of us noble them....

zombie

:icon_eek: ARE YOU CRAZY!!! THIS IS INFORMATION WE NEED!!... OMG OMG :icon_eek:

/Me takes down notes for next weeks nobling :lol:

Battlemissie97

I second that. I don't see a need for flaming here. It may not be helping you guys, but I found it quite interesting to learn the history of some of the Rank #1 tribe's history. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Find all threads started by Greek-Emperor - Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Find all threads started by LestatVamp - Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

So if you do not have anything to write please stop spam/flame others. It is a good effort and interesting for those who need it. If you do not want to read it just do not.

Good work Sir M.

Thanks I know some people will find the info useful. this was really a light review of a tribe. On w33 i lead my tribe in a number of wars and we won them all. We knew who to target.

The point is not to noble these guys it is to kill them righ off the start. i enjoy reviewing players/tribes and besides it is handy PnP.

Sir Morlock

Battlemissie97

Saved us the trouble of actually going to TWstats though, didn't he? :icon_wink:

zombie

Not if you can just click on the fast link, who cares to read all of that plus if couldve been lying so you would have had to double check twstats anyway.

But I'll quit flaming, good job

Battlemissie97

I don't see why you need to argue this. Your right, he did do a good job. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

19-aug-06-fire.jpg

Stop with the flaming!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK calm down every one what is the purpose of this post:

1) It is a PnP post the level to which i do not care about GOW is so low I can bearly see it. They have 13 villages on our K and are no threat at all. If i am willing to do this level of research about a tribe i do not care about, imagine how closly i will look at a tribe that i do care about.

This took a bit of time, yes you bet it did. I did not only look at 75 profiles i also reviwed every world these players are on. If i was doing a good job I would have reviewed their noble pracitces. Do they noble barbs/bonus/Over noble tribe mates or do they agressivly noble active player.

I would have a look at their ODA rankings and how that compares to their total points structure. This was a simple review.

2) I could be telling lies...not a smart move in the open forums it will give you and your tribe a bad name. So all the information above is true the opinions are mine alone.

3) I am doing a public service announcement. This information and my opinions will actually help one or two players out. At some time in the future that might just pay off.

4) I am trying to focus players attention on a tribe that is getting a lot of flaming. Why, I would sooner have players looking elsewhere so why not GOW.

5) It is simply good politics and smart propaganda to get every one else to take out a top tribe and boost every one else up one spot.

Just remeber if your tribe comes onto my radar i will actually have a care factor and my review will run a lot deeper than this one.

Thank you to those who have supported the information I have posted.

Sir Morlock