Player round 16 players

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You get to vote for one player in each round, tie will give point to both players. IF it is even, my vote will decide the winner (Ill post it)

Good luck to everyone, we got some interesting rounds this time

Round 1
a.K.a elmoo vs Saint Laurent

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf

Round 3
FreaQshow vs ODIN GOD OF WAR

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan

Round 5
Kid Cudi vs velvetcrabman

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But

Round 7
Assistant to the vs Bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs TeichTheCROlord

Seven

Round 1
4-9

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf
12-0

Round 3
0-11

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan
8-4

Round 5
4-9

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But
9-4

Round 7
5-6

Round 8
4-8

Last edited:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finally few enough contestants to have the time vote :p

Round 1
While Elmo is doing great at the ODA compared to point size, SL is just so large pointwise, farms a ton and just grows at the speed of light. In a fair 1vs1 I could imagine SL just defending and barbling to victory :oops:

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf
Just doing better at everything. Points, ODA, ODD, Farming etc. I dont know who plays on Kung Jimgabf but I would still put my money on Cooper & Co.

Round 3
Odin is an absolute beast at this game. Just sucks that he has a super ego and that his message writing skills sucks balls. :rolleyes: Anyways, I only know these guys from w110 and Odin looks stronger in every aspect of the game.

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan
Maybe the closest one for me but I will be giving it to Kublaj. TreX has double the points and they seem equal in farming but Kublaj is doing better in ODA and ODD despite him being half the size. And not to be forgotten, TreX has half his villages from barb nobling(98x villages) and 1/4 from internalling(41x villages) whereas Kublaj has 2 barbs and 2 internals. Eeeh this turned into a pretty clear stomp for Kublaj, never midn the first thing I said...

Round 5
Basically the same OD numbers but velvet is growing faster and farms more it seems. Also, velvet has attacking and defending hats so I doubt anyone could beat him in a 1vs1.

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But
Would have given this to Weird Flex if his OD and farming wasn't so bad. Having a maximum farming day of 2.679.819 is just not good enough and I guess it comes from the fact that 46 of his 120 villages comes from barb nobling which seems to be a common thing in Design. Barb nobling doesn't have to be a bad thing I just feel like killing all farming options this early shows a bad ability to understand the importance of farming.

Round 7
Assistant seems to not farm that much with a maximum of 6.324.308 sometime in early December. Cant say much about Bippe on since his maximum was "after-peace" farming. Will give it to Assistant to just because of him having more points and better OD.

Round 8
Superdogs OD is non existent, and out of 111 villages he has 11 internals and 47 barbs nobled. I don't know Teich well but he has decent OD stats for his rank and his most farmed is 14m which wasn't done after a peace period.

I wanted to give more of these Rounds to people outside Ruckus and I think it would have been more of it if the AMG players hadn't been knocked out while Design players got through.

Best,
Johan

Bippe

Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf

Round 3

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan

Round 5

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But

Round 7

Round 8

DeletedUser121028

In the Sweet 16 round, all of the accounts below are beasts.

Round 1

Elmo is an excellent account, and good leadership coming from Elmo there, but Rank 1 is hard to overcome. Plus SL's activity and farming are insane.

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf

Don't know much about Kung, the account looks formidable. But Kreiz accounts success on this world, like SL's is tough to beat. Looking forward to seeing what the next few months bring to both accounts :)

Round 3

Reading his posts is straining to the eyes. Luckily for him all of his other gameplay and stats are impressive. I, like many others are still waiting for proof, so maybe account needs to work on follow through? Idk good luck to both.

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan

Both accounts are fairly evenly matched overall, (taking into account Trex's size, Kublaj's OD) this one is close but again by reputation going to give it to Trex.

Round 5

Velvet is insanely active, great farmer, and his dog Rex is my spirit animal.

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But

Battle of the leaders! Niko wins this for me, Flex's stats just aren't that great. Hybris account's location is tough but has still managed to grow to a solid size.

Round 7

I don't know Assistant to the very well, good account by the looks. Bippe has been fighting me for over a month now and I've been impressed by that account. Got unlucky early last week on an opp and only took one instead of the 3 they should have, but thats life.

Round 8

I don't know Superdog, the account looks pretty solid, I do know that Teich is good. looking forward to learning more about Superdog account as world matures...

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf

Round 3

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan

Round 5

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But Ok

Round 7

Round 8

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
a.K.a elmoo vs. Saint Laurent

Round 2
Kreiz vs. Kung Jimgabf

Round 3
FreaQshow vs. ODIN GOD OF WAR

Round 4
TreX vs. Kublaj-kan

Round 5
Kid Cudi vs. velvetcrabman

Round 6
Hybris vs. Weird Flex But Ok

Round 8
Superdog vs. TeichTheCROlord

DeletedUser44759

Round 1
going against the flow here but elmoo has been fighting hard whilst SL have yet to have a chance to shine against tough opposition...tough call.

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf
Been a steamroller since first month, no brainer here

Round 3
Love them or hate them in this case the stats say it all, would recruit freaQshow and internal them probably before they realised what was happening

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan
as above, not impressed by internal/barb:player ratio for TreX, K-K however is an animal

Round 5
draw, we'll sit and drink beer, eat jaffa cakes and watch the rest fight

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But
Too hard to call

Round 7
Bippe scrapes it on work rate alone

Round 8
Another difficult one so giving it to Super because of the potential I know they have

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
a.K.a elmoo
Played against and with SL, he is a monster, but elmos skills are not from this planet
Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf
Kreiz based on size, activity and OD
Round 3
ODIN
Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan
Kublaj-kan
Watched Trex some world, but I vote for Kublaj based on his skills
Round 5
Kid Cudi just cuz Dino is love
Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But
Hybris based on w105, he proved some skills
Round 7
Bippe just like Hybris, don't know much about both of them, played again Bippe on w105 and vote goes for him
Round 8
Teich, cuz Superdog is overrated

ULTRA KID CUDI

Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf

Round 3

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan

Round 5
Rakija for me, never tried jaffa with rakija o_O
Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But

Round 7

Round 8

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 1
a.K.a elmoo vs Saint Laurent SL

Round 2
Kreiz vs Kung Jimgabf KRIEZ

Round 3
FreaQshow vs ODIN GOD OF WAR ODIN

Round 4
TreX vs Kublaj-kan TREX

Round 5
Kid Cudi vs velvetcrabman VELVET

Round 6
Hybris vs Weird Flex But HYBRIS

Round 7
Assistant to the vs Bippe BIPPE

Round 8
Superdog vs TeichTheCROlord TEICH

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine losing to hybris :D Guess it could have been worse, ODIN meets you/Hybris in next round ;)

Don't really mind a externals rating post. It's cool for activities and such, but in the end it's on the field it matters.

Now, about ODIN that you rate so highly. I'm not saying us on Hybris are better than ODIN, but it's smart to add some context to the whole rating thing.

I think people rate off of previous worlds (achievements in profile, visibility on disc/ingame and in game points/rank which is the easy way of rating someone, but isn't so accurate).

ODIN is rank 2, great job. Rank 1 ODT, great job. Now, how did he end up here?

Looking at tw stats he has pretty much only force internalled his way to top ranks, and before he was top ranks it was mostly barbs. Enemy war caps? Brown dots? Not so much.

And how does he get all the nobles to take all these villages? Well, he isn't a top farmer at all, in fact not even top 25 in a day which is quite sad considering his rank and village count. It's mostly PP and war packages. Which isn't a cheat, but cmon you don't have to be a skilled player to purchase PP and spend them.

I recieve numerious messages from ex/AMG members who are telling me they are being force internalled, that freija or Odin sent their troops on a 90 hour trip. Is this how we get points? I think it's cheap and unhonorable.

I'm not against force internalling members not pulling weight, but looking at history from others prior to this world and now this world it seem to be a friday night activity to force internal someone, and not try and help and make the best out of the tribe you have.

The ODT is a different story though, can't really ''cheat'' to get a lot of ODT. Tons of deffending and supporting, looks to be heavy defensive wise. AMG is a ''war tribe'', a little ironic now of course but you have mostly been defending the whole world. Force internals can often also give a lot of ODT attacking during their off times taking out nukes without heavy losses yourself.

Design can probably tell more about Odin's skills in terms of sniping, timing, troop usage (stacks) and all those ingame skills that can't be bought. Honestly after a lot of research, Odin doesn't strike me as a ''very good'' player. Millions of PP, barbs and force internalling members.

I'm looking forward seeing Odin proving me wrong on this one, because I honestly don't know if he's any good at those skills mentioned earlier. Let's hope he is for his sake.

DeletedUser44759

I've actually played with and against that account since W24 and have to say some of the above has always been true, but, what I can also say is true is that the skills are there, in fact they're of a pretty high level, which is a shame in many ways, it'd be quite nice if karma made them crap, but they're not.....