Player round 32 players

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let's keep it going, mcdaddy had something good going, i disslike to copy a thread but lets be honest, seems to be very little coming out from him. I will pick the top 25 straight off, another 7 will be hand picked by what looks interesting.

In the best of 32 you do not have to vote for everyone, you can simply vote for the ones you feel you know best. I will not accept votes that are not supported by a reasoning, as we do not want mass voting just to get your friends ahead. (Please refrain from voting on a friend just because you are his friend, we don't want to make this a popularity contest)

You can use other worlds, oda/odd/ods to give as reasons, etc etc. Whatever goes. Who would win on the fields of battle if it was these two facing off.

Ties give each player a point

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik
9-3

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz
3-10

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy
10-1

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX
4-6

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull
9-1

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess
7-2

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe
1-8

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988
7-5

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord
3-5

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the
2-8

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w
6-5

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time
7-0

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan
2-6

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow
4-7

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX
5-6

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo
1-11

There will be 8 players that gets to enter the tourney without having to contest anyone, see the list before and vote for those you think are 'worthy' to have a chance at a top 8 fight ( or losing top 8 in the top 16, not decided yet, you can vote as well to which they fight)

16 names only 8 votes, cast your vote on who you think are worthy to enter the competition, The ones with the highest amount of votes gets ranked the highest, if even - ingame scores count. No need to give reasoning to why on this bracket, but you can if you like to make for a good read to others. encouraged to do so.

Goddess Bestla
Skillcapped
Anaarchis
eddiecesc
khrisingkit
Atila hun
Balian De Ibelin
Ragestyles
galahad2b
Seven Devils
yossiyossi
Red Cup
bigfella008
HogoFogo
One Last Goodbye
Salvador Dali
Shinko to Kuma

I will count the votes when i feel enough time has gone and not many more votes are comming in. If even votes, my vote will be final as i will refrain to voting other then to break the tie!

Seven

Last edited:

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, I don’t understand fully.

do I vote for one player from each round who will win? (Apart from myself obviously)

Bippe

Reaction score
Only answered some of them.

Round1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik
Reason: SL is rank 1, consistently farms the most, and is just super active. They also have me as their profile pic which is very cool. Cam is cool too, but not that cool

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz
Reason: Once again, size does matter. Not sure about the new co-players on the acc, but hopefully they will pick up where Royal left off.

Round 3
Reason: Done a good job defending against Design from what I've heard. Meanwhile, McDaddy looks to be collapsing

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988
Reason: I've heard that Superdog is good and he looks like he has done well on past worlds. Don't know anything about Stalker

Round 10
Reason: Idk, just feels like I've heard more from Assistant so far this world. Both seem like cool dudes tho

Round 11
Reason: Weird Flex has done a good job building a tribe. Kung Law claims a lot of villages that I would like to take.

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX
Reason: Idk, I just have more faith in Deadmax

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo
Reason: Elmo is the duke of the rank 1 tribe, which has to count for something

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz

Round 3

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

Round 5

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988

Round 9

Round 10

Round 11

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan

Round 14

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Saint Laurent, kriez, Odin god of war, ipandamonium, velvet, hybris, Bippe, stalker, teich, assistant, kung law, cudi, duck, freaq show, kung jimgabf, Elmo.

Deleted User - 10471230

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz

Round 3

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

Round 5

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988

Round 9

Round 10

Round 11

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan

Round 14

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo

Reaction score
Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik - reasons are obvius, very active player, nice farming stats, growing up very fast

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz - i think that slaying out is very skilled player, but kreiz size and activity + number one of the world tells a lot about him

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy - no need to talk about that, mc.nooby really disapointed me, he lost 1/3 of his villages in one night in action that cannot be called OP, while odin is story for himself, good player, but that barb nobling would get him lose at the end

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX - although treX is bigger I vote for panda in this one, would be nice to see them 1 on 1 even with this points ratio, pandas ODA speaks a lot about him

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull - reasons are obvius, very active player, nice farming stats, growing up very fast, although pit is very good player he doesnt stand a chance vs velvet

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess - not sure, although freyja is bigger, my vote is going for hybris, as he is co-leader of no.1 tribe, and he is willing to help everyone with his nukes and deff, which got him that he is a little behind of top players, but still he is very skillfull

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe - cannot say a lot about Smith, his stats arent so impresive as his points, it tells me that he is mostly going for barbs, free villages and smaller players, low ODA for such player, and he still doesnt have 100 milions plundered, shame for such a big account, anyway I think that points arent everyone so my vote goes for bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988 - played vs him at w108, very skilled player, it was very funny 2 months of my life, I dont know much about stalker, but this is what it is i vote for superdog

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord - of course that I will vote for me, as I said earlier points arent everything, from a very hard start in core of smurf we are still alive and growing up to top of the world (it wouldnt happen if smurfs althought they were top 5 tribe back then arent just a bots, I still cannot belive that they couldnt, whipe out one player from their core, and I want to tanks my tribe for stacking our main village)

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the - both good both active, dont know much about them, voting for him becouse of stats and points

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w - both good both active, dont know much about them, voting for him becouse I know that kung is always there for the tribe, and I dont like desing's barb nobling it will cost them the world at the end

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time - both good both active, kid is just a little better, always willing to help

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan - dont know much about duck, but kan is very good, very active willing to help, giving best for his tribe

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow - both good both active, dont know much about them, voting for him becouse of stats and points

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX - very good, very active, nice farming and ODA stats, he will outgrow deadmax very soon

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo - our almighty leader, no need to tell anything else

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for including me Seven , I have the potential and experience to compete against the elites when I'm not working (laid off that is) I was always in the top 10 , but as you can see in world 110 I am around rank 51 as real life has gotten busy for me , I been a solo player since I started this game I had a couple co's before that were very short lived , but I'm sure if i had the right players on the account I'd be up in the top 10 . The only way I can see me competing against the top elites is if I was retired and still alive , we will see what happens in 10 years if the real world, game and I am still around with the desire to play.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1 (not gonna vote here because myself)
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz

at this stage I know more about Slaying Out than Kreiz, but both really good players

Round 3

mc daddy seems to be on a downfall already, and ODIN with his peers is doing fairly well looking from the outside in.

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

from what i have heard TreX is a really skilled player, haven't seen much or heard much about ipanda tbh. might surprise me, but my vote goes for TreX.

Round 5

maybe a bit biased here, but voting based on my knowledge of the players. tribemate with velvet and do not know much about pitMAXbull. velvet is doing very well in all regards of the game at the moment, which is reflected on the rankings as well.

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

leader of Ruckus, doing decent and i believe he will grow at an alarming rate mid/late game. Freyja i do not know much about, but i regard leading capabilities highly, so Hybris gets my vote here.

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

old coplayers++ takes the win here. Mr. Smith seems like he doesn't know what he wants this world, and has been tribe hopping.

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988

purely based on showed achievements tbh, i have no knowledge of any of these players.

Round 9

first time playing with Teich and the lads, Tesla i have zero knowledge about ..

Round 10

based on the world up until now i will give Assistant my vote. both good players, but so far Assistant have done the most to earn my vote.
not played with either before this world.

Round 11

Kung L.a.w i love you, but i gotta give Flex this one as i know he has done well in the past, and he is also the leader of Design which mention earlier i regard highly.

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time

played frontline against Cudi before (Simen did most of the work ;)) so i know he is a tough player to play against. AT i have less knowledge about at this moment.

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan

purely based on that i know Kublaj capabilities in game, not so much for A Duck, maybe he will surprise me

Round 14

dunno anything about either tbh, wild pick

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX

heard good things about Deadmax, so i'll give him this one =)

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo

ZRIMIR is a damn good player, but aka elmo is too. also as mentioned previously i regard leading capabilities highly, so elmo takes this one

DeletedUser121028

Didn't vote for all as I don't know enough about every player and stats can only tell you so much. Obviously, all of these guys have some level of skill or they wouldn't be as high ranked as they are.

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik
I don't know either of these guys very well, but SL's dominance can't be denied. Looks like a very skilled team of players over there.

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz
This one was one of the hardest to judge. I played with the Slaying Out back before the name change back on 94. Not sure if it's the same group, but were an enjoyable bunch to work with then. In the end though I have to give it to Kreiz based on this world alone, though I'm sure Slaying Out is just getting warmed up.

Round 3
A lot of animosity out there about Odin account, can't speak to it on my end as have never played with or against the account. Odin's accounts success on this world regardless of method is impressive from the outside looking in. An interesting fight going on over there in k45 to be sure.

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

IPandamonium account is a beast from the looks of it, but the reputation of TreX is tough to beat. Excited to see what this world has in store for both accounts.

Round 5
Velvet is an absolute pleasure to play with, have had great banter this world and looking forward to playing together sometime in the future. His account is a powerhouse, and considering the account is mostly defense he has racked up quite a bunch of ODA albeit at the expense of my tribe :( . Also anyone that wears a full suit of armor for launch times brings that entertainment value to the game that you just can't beat.

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess
Gotta give it to Niko and coplayers here for putting together and managing a group of players that dominant. Running tribes as we all know can be extremely time consuming and his account looks like it has had significant success in spite of this.

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe
Bippe's account pokes holes in my villages, which I do not like. However, looks like a great team of players and have done well for themselves.

Round 11
If the match up was different Flex may have pulled this out for skill on the battlefield/building a solid tribe. However Kung and I have been fighting for about a month now and I know Lars and co's quality as an account so I'm going to give it to him.

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo
Going with Elmo for a similar reason as Hybris. Also solid ODA and ranking.

DeletedUser44759

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Don't know Hektik so going what I know to be a first rate account

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz

Size alone on this one, both great accounts
Round 3

Daddy has yet to show the skill levels I know Odin acc has, besides I'd miss the "proof" mails which never have any "proof"

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

Simply cos he's the udder guy

Round 5
Draw, we could sit down and chat instead of me having to call this one with own account involved

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

Don't want to be kicked :S (difficult call)

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

Consistant, reliable and skilled, edges it.

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988

Don't either too well, but superdog has good rep with friends

Round 9

Going with the one I know here, no other reason

Round 10
Draw

Round 11
Going with the account that plays like an animal

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time
solid account, well played

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan
another animal account with impressive work rate

Round 14
draw, unfamiliar with either

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX
draw, unfamiliar with either

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo
too hard to call,

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik - SL no question

Round 2
Slaying Out vs KreiZ Kreiz

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy - Odin

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX - Tough call

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull - Velvet all the way

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess - HIbro

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe - Bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988 - Draw

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord - Teich

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the - Ass

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w - Kung

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time -Kids

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan - KUB

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow Draw

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX - Kung

Round 16
Zrimir vs a.K.a elmoo - Very close but will go with Elmo

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hektik - no contest he has too many mates

Slaying Out - kreiz omegalul

ODIN GOD OF WAR - just cuz pp is a thing

TreX - skilled soldier btw

Round 5
who cares

Round 6
who cares

Round 7
who cares

the doge

Round 9
who cares

Round 10
who cares

weird flex - proven winner

round 12
who cares

Round 13
who cares

Round 14
both somehow lose

Round 15
deadmax

Round 16
elmo*1000

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks for including me Seven , I have the potential and experience to compete against the elites when I'm not working (laid off that is) I was always in the top 10 , but as you can see in world 110 I am around rank 51 as real life has gotten busy for me , I been a solo player since I started this game I had a couple co's before that were very short lived , but I'm sure if i had the right players on the account I'd be up in the top 10 . The only way I can see me competing against the top elites is if I was retired and still alive , we will see what happens in 10 years if the real world, game and I am still around with the desire to play.

Wrong link this aint the meme thread