Player round 32 players

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't only count 110 when i made my list, i rate overall what i think about the actual players on the accounts on past worlds aswell.
While current worlds for sure should be considered you should also take into consideration what each account have in terms of actual possibilties for growth etc. Which can't be defined by looking at the accounts only but also tribe, area you're in, start up, premium spent to get ahead etc...

This is more of a overall rating of what I think and if the players were to go heads up on equal terms I would predict the following players to win.

Cam is better, end.

Yeah , that's the way I would do it , but I don't bother because most votes are bias. Not to mention I'm not even on the list and I could smoke half that are especially Babin and Deadmax they are prime noobs

Bippe

Reaction score
What if this thread was just a way for Seven to get us Ruckus members to talk shit about each other?

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't only count 110 when i made my list, i rate overall what i think about the actual players on the accounts on past worlds aswell.
While current worlds for sure should be considered you should also take into consideration what each account have in terms of actual possibilties for growth etc. Which can't be defined by looking at the accounts only but also tribe, area you're in, start up, premium spent to get ahead etc...

This is more of a overall rating of what I think and if the players were to go heads up on equal terms I would predict the following players to win.

Cam is better, end.

To think any design noob would beat any other player in the top 50 tribes is a joke itself, let alone say they would beat any in SARCOW.

I see 2 Design in top 20 ODA, 1 design in top 20 OD, from a tribe who “joined this world only to rim Odin”, and neighbours their sole target. SARCOW fights more, SARCOW farms more. Design can internal, take gifted villages, take barbs, and tackle rim tribes because of attrition.

Then you mention if it were on equal terms? Pfft.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
To think any design noob would beat any other player in the top 50 tribes is a joke itself, let alone say they would beat any in SARCOW.

I see 2 Design in top 20 ODA, 1 design in top 20 OD, from a tribe who “joined this world only to rim Odin”, and neighbours their sole target. SARCOW fights more, SARCOW farms more. Design can internal, take gifted villages, take barbs, and tackle rim tribes because of attrition.

You're honestly making yourself look like an idiot by saying that, but keep hyping yourself up, I admire the selfconfidence.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

As I wrote, (given that you can read) is that i take more than this world into consideration when i made my list.

Design got by far the most experienced players, you cant rate a player from a one time performance is basically What I mean.

I feel like you’re a little bit upset that i rate Trex higher (a lot higher btw) than you. Is that true? :)

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As I wrote, (given that you can read) is that i take more than this world into consideration when i made my list.

Design got by far the most experienced players, you cant rate a player from a one time performance is basically What I mean.

I feel like you’re a little bit upset that i rate Trex higher (a lot higher btw) than you. Is that true? :)

Stopped reading after “given that you can read”, legit praise of design made your views void.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
10/10 would take tory's stapler over Ipandamonium...sometime the truth just hurts. But then again, I guess this really wouldn't be an even fight. Hmm how do we disadvantage the stapler to make it more even? Open to all suggestions.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3m25ij.jpg

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ties give each player a point

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik
9-3

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz
3-10

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy
10-1

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX
4-6

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull
9-1

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess
7-2

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe
1-8

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988
7-5

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord
3-5

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the
2-8

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w
6-5

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time
7-0

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan
2-6

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow
4-7

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX
5-6

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo
1-11

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some results are interesting, Round 16 very little respect is given to ZRIMIR even though he is doing a hell of a job. He only scored due to a tie, worth to mention.

I'd say there is alot of talk about Od, even thought Frey is dominating Hybris in every od score he only managed 2 votes. Could almost assume it was all Ruckus votes ;) (Even though we agreed no buddy voting)

Odin ran over Mc daddy, i suppose that was not so odd.

We had some close calls , deadmax winning but has quit since so Kung jumgabf will take his spot. weird flex getting very little respect against Kung L.a.w but wins by 1 vote.

We will see how round top 16 goes, might be alittle bit more interesting!