player tournement .

• Thread starter DeletedUser59908
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

UK Dragon

go by ODA? Top 20?

why i dont think that proves anything, all it shows is that they attack a lot any one could do that , i think maybe the most respected players in this world
like spearlock, booize ,ashoka1, little boots , awarzone, goliath, lil, and the many others in this world i think 12 will do it

DeletedUser

spear
boozie
----
lb
jaffe
----
willow
jiiang
----
hyushio (master allen)
heavymetal16
(yes ultimate battle >.>)
----
sid
goliath

Hallie87

why i dont think that proves anything, all it shows is that they attack a lot any one could do that , i think maybe the most respected players in this world
like spearlock, booize ,ashoka1, little boots , awarzone, goliath, lil, and the many others in this world i think 12 will do it

it shows the attacks are successful no? You are correct anyone can do it... but my suggestion was to take the top 20 - I.E. the most aggresive.

Heavy talks sense :) -- I was merely trying to provide some options ... putting them out there as it were!

DeletedUser

heavy + sense = major accident
the last time i did, well you all saw that hurricane that american ike or whatever it was called xD

DeletedUser

----
willow
jiiang
----

The thought of that fight gives me shivers....which is saying something :icon_eek:
It would be like the ultimate showdown...even worse then heavy vs ma

I mean its willow vs jiiang...for the love of god heavy..the too woman will tear this world apart :icon_sad: :lol:

DeletedUser

The thought of that fight gives me shivers....which is saying something :icon_eek:
It would be like the ultimate showdown...even worse then heavy vs ma

I mean its willow vs jiiang...for the love of god heavy..the too woman will tear this world apart :icon_sad: :lol:

i know i was thinking we get some oil, and some mud etc
:lol:

DeletedUser

spear Gotta love this man he would win
boozie sucker
----
lb This man would do a number on Jaffe
jaffe
----
willow
jiiang I love Tan sooooo ummmm Soorry Willow
----
hyushio No idea
heavymetal16 I lthink heavy would rock the socks of of hyuship
----
sid
goliath <!~~~~~~One bad ass mofo

DeletedUser

boozie sucker
----
jaffe
----
willow
----
hyushio No idea
----
sid
Thats funny IM hyushio heavy would get raped and he would like it.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I would think number of villages would be a better matching than points

jaffe25

I first looked at this one night after one to many whiskey's and thought i would check back sober. I think i understood it better with the whiskey :)

Who am i up against now lb? as in lb.'s(pounds/weight) if I am up against weight i will probably lose. Since my army days i have been losing the war agains lb.'s. No more forced physical training and i steadily grow fatter and fatter each year(yes Boozie, this will happen to you too after your commander finds out about your 19 illegitimate children in Thailand)

ANyways can someone clarify how the match ups are made?

Actually, no worries...... all of this typing has encouraged me to go back to the bottle.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I first looked at this one night after one to many whiskey's and thought i would check back sober. I think i understood it better with the whiskey :)

Who am i up against now lb? as in lb.'s(pounds/weight) if I am up against weight i will probably lose. Since my army days i have been losing the war agains lb.'s. No more forced physical training and i steadily grow fatter and fatter each year(yes Boozie, this will happen to you too after your commander finds out about your 19 illegitimate children in Thailand)

ANyways can someone clarify how the match ups are made?

Actually, no worries...... all of this typing has encouraged me to go back to the bottle.

Not sure if you are being funny or not here so I'll explain to you that lb or LB = Little Boots...lol

Not sure how the matchups are made, too lazy to read the rest of the thread to find out. I think I saw something about points or OD or something like that. Maybe just some random picks.

Here's my assessment based on my limited knowledge of players in this world:

spear <win
boozie
----
lb <win
jaffe
----
willow
jiiang <win
----
hyushio (master allen) <win
heavymetal16
----
sid
goliath <win

DeletedUser

boozie sucker
----
jaffe
----
willow
----
hyushio No idea
----
sid

hahaha...its ok..i rather like tan myself..to bad she in NL..still think she should hit the disban button while boots is sleeping :icon_wink:

jaffe25

What does LB's Od look like these days.... I am lazy slag at the moment.

DeletedUser

Not as good as spear's, that's for sure :icon_wink:

I think Tan's outranking him actually. Last time I checked LB was the 4th in OD ranking out of NL, I think.

ToPaT

One for the oldies.

_______

Gutts
Kilga
_______

Angacam
Verm27
_______

Nnnoora
Ryalnos
_______

God
ToPaT
_______

DeletedUser

Gutts
Kilga <-- orginal kilga
_______

Angacam
Verm27 <-- as he just pure smexy and anga is but he mean
_______

Nnnoora
Ryalnos <-- the orginal one as i loved him
_______

God
ToPaT <-- God just would be helpless against ToPaT puppy dog eyes
_______

DeletedUser

jaffe just go back to the bottle and pressing attack as these match ups are totally random and are only based on people's opinions and some have absolutely no clue as to what each players skills are like

Trust me that bottle of Single Barrel Jack is calling your name...

Status
Not open for further replies.