player tournement .

• Thread starter DeletedUser59908
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

jaffe just go back to the bottle and pressing attack as these match ups are totally random and are only based on people's opinions and some have absolutely no clue as to what each players skills are like

Trust me that bottle of Single Barrel Jack is calling your name...

they are not random i hired a super scientist to build a time machien so i could go to the past and get darwin to put them togather :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

maybe my mind just stays in the gutter...but ummm...that could be taken soooo naughty :icon_wink:

na your not the only one willow, if a female had posted that i would of had no self will to stop myself posting something worth casus attention to it =P

DeletedUser

Well if a certain someone would have posted that i would not have been able to stop myself either...but as it is im a safe from casus

jaffe25

jaffe just go back to the bottle and pressing attack as these match ups are totally random and are only based on people's opinions and some have absolutely no clue as to what each players skills are like

Trust me that bottle of Single Barrel Jack is calling your name...

Ooh now there is a match up

Jaffe-
Single Barrel Jack-

DeletedUser

Nono, I'm anti Exile.

Eat me.:icon_twisted:

Clearly you arent a cookie therefore i have no interest in eating you...are you promoting cannibalism?

Way to be on the bandwagon on hating the worst of the powerhouses remaining in the world. Doesn't matter as no one really has ever been pro exile in my experience.

DeletedUser

Clearly you arent a cookie therefore i have no interest in eating you...are you promoting cannibalism?

Way to be on the bandwagon on hating the worst of the powerhouses remaining in the world. Doesn't matter as no one really has ever been pro exile in my experience.

yeah..still my mind must be in the gutter cause i still dont take that as cannibalism

Tellgar

Since this is getting off topic, I propose a different set of match-ups. Basically we take a leader from one tribe, and them match them against their bizarro version on the other side of the world. Here is what I came up with:

Little Boots - Leader of NL
VS
McBoozie - Leader of Axe

siddhartha96 - Leader of Axe
VS
G0liath - Leader of Evil

jaffe25 - Leader in Axe
VS
Jiiang - Leader in NL

BigAndHairy - Higher up of Evil?
VS
jmonjure - Leader of TSoH

N W G - Higher up of Evil?
VS
Sentinela7 - Baron of TSoH

willowsmagic - Leader? Cheerleader? That chick. :p
VS
Cleostine - Higher-up in Evil?

HK45DT - Exile Leader.
VS
Goblin17 - DA Leader.

SPL - CL Leader.
VS
.Spearlock. - NL Leader

(I realised I left myself off and so I added SPL... I'm not sure who I would match myself against, so yeah)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i love cannibalism you should try it some time.

DeletedUser

CL vs Spearlock would be epic. Actually you guys aren't too far apart. If there was nothing else going on in the world a duel would be a good idea (Y)

DeletedUser

CL vs Spearlock would be epic. Actually you guys aren't too far apart. If there was nothing else going on in the world a duel would be a good idea (Y)

You do know what will happen when the unstopable force hits the unmovable object ?

DeletedUser

Since this is getting off topic, I propose a different set of match-ups. Basically we take a leader from one tribe, and them match them against their bizarro version on the other side of the world. Here is what I came up with:

Little Boots - Leader of NL
VS
McBoozie - Leader of Axe

siddhartha96 - Leader of Axe
VS
G0liath - Leader of Evil

jaffe25 - Leader in Axe
VS
Jiiang - Leader in NL

BigAndHairy - Higher up of Evil?
VS
jmonjure - Leader of TSoH

N W G - Higher up of Evil?
VS
Sentinela7 - Baron of TSoH

willowsmagic - Leader? Cheerleader? That chick. :p
VS
Cleostine - Higher-up in Evil?

HK45DT - Exile Leader.
VS
Goblin17 - DA Leader.

SPL - CL Leader.
VS
.Spearlock. - NL Leader

(I realised I left myself off and so I added SPL... I'm not sure who I would match myself against, so yeah)

You could have paired me with NWG..we would have been happy with that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

na just us waiting for the next bit

but a spam contest....

heavy
church
----
topat
timmish
----
valpo
master allen

just a baby one =P