Player/Tribe Countdown.

Repinski

Fraser.... go reread the blog thread then get back to me on that idea. :lol:

DeletedUser

Sending in massive amounts of support tickets would likely be viewed as abuse of the ticket system.

I really don't advise it.

DeletedUser

Sending in massive amounts of support tickets would likely be viewed as abuse of the ticket system.

I really don't advise it.

If one person sends in multiple tickets about the same issue, then it is abusing the ticket system. BUT if its from DIFFERENT PEOPLE, then its not (meaning if A LOT OF PEOPLE starts complaining, then its gonna capture attention rather one lonely support ticket).

im not encouraging one person sending in multiple tickets, but each player sends in 1 ticket to remind the mod/admin to add it to the next round of updates (whenever that is).

Note: cap letters are used for the sole purpose of attention "grabber", not intended for "yelling" or any form of discontent

Repinski

What Silent said Green. I didn't intend to encourage people to mass send tickets. Just for everyone to send 1 showing the demand.

DeletedUser

and the response:

"Hello silentknight2006,

All worlds are periodically checked for needing settings changes. If a world qualifies at the next check, the settings changes will be implemented at that time. Players are asked not to submit tickets for these changes as they will not affect the rate in which worlds are checked

Sincerely,

Pressbutton
Tribalwars Support"

DeletedUser90799

well aint that a load of crap.. I spend money on this game because it is a nice game but to basically be told it dont matter to the mods on fixing the settings.. when it is their rules of the implementation of changes not ours..

Just does not boad well to be ignored.. as a player as it is us that follow the rules to play the game.. it should not be a problem for the mods to correct this.. if they dont want complaints then dont make the GD rule.

DeletedUser

If you'll note, what Silent was told is exactly what I said would happen.

It may be hard to believe, but sometimes I actually know what I'm talking about. It'll get done next time they update all of this stuff.

And @FitToWin, nobody's ignoring anybody. But updating all of the end world settings for in-game is not just a few buttons clicked when someone sends in a ticket. It takes time, and it takes work. I don't know the specifics, but it's definitely not just something that can be done on demand. And the mods don't have access to these things; we're not the one who update those settings. It will get done, but unfortunately it cannot be done on the spur of a moment.

You lot sure are impatient for a group who plays a game that takes literally years to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quite surprised nobody has asked in their support ticket when the next update thing that Greenskin is talking about will be.
Now they will receive a flooding of support tickets asking ^_^

DeletedUser

Jeez, you've been able to wait over a year for this. A few more days wont do any harm will it? Don't get your knickers in a twist ladies

DeletedUser102628

I haven't been trying to reserve resources for over a year though ;)

Sboh

Jeez, you've been able to wait over a year for this. A few more days wont do any harm will it? Don't get your knickers in a twist ladies

Just because you're not playing doesn't mean that we have to live with them extracting the urine.

Repinski

At this rate we'll be in line for quarter priced nobles at 500 players before we even get our half priced nobs....

/me smells bull feces.....

DeletedUser92142

At this rate we'll be in line for quarter priced nobles at 500 players before we even get our half priced nobs....

/me smells bull feces.....

Good cuz I got a lot for you when you get back.

Repinski

Keep those villages warm and cozy for when I get back Rex. I plan to spend a nice sized noble pile upon my return. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser92142

Keep those villages warm and cozy for when I get back Rex. I plan to spend a nice sized noble pile upon my return. :icon_twisted:

Gotcha, I'll make sure I take a few more for you.