Player v Player entries

DeletedUser

We have one of these in world 16. They are fun and whoever wins gets bragging rights :icon_biggrin:

Basically its a player vs player. There will be rounds like in the world cup, the first round we need 16, 32 or 64 people to play. You will be put against someone around the same size of you in-game in points. Then everyone votes for who they want to go through to the next round:

e.g.
Player A v Player B

"I vote for player A" that would be 1 - 0 to Player A, whoever has most votes at the end will go through to the next round to play whoever won out of Player C and D. Just say if you want to join, it gets good. You can vote on points, ODA, ODD, tribe, popularity etc, but dont lie, vote honestly.

I will join in!

Players so far: 15

alexhol
killer352
lambezz
prizonerofwar (Miyamoto.Musashi)
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact)
aurora nyte (Death Ace)
aaronlines14 (umaier09)
Vilja (lyricalpanda)
Sh@deSl@yer
Darkness.WoW (Darkness-NoX)
D4alicious
T Bone steak
dundun11
Knuggs
shadow2207
@war (wood@war)
andrew12345678
foshizzle8972

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

umm, how are you gonna do that??

the ppl will have to be close to eachother?

and how dyu make sure the players dont get tribal support?

DeletedUser

umm, how are you gonna do that??

the ppl will have to be close to eachother?

and how dyu make sure the players dont get tribal support?

No. You dont fight in game. People vote for who they think is a better player/more popular. So like if it was wood@war v me you would say "I vote for wood@war!" or you would just go "wood@war v me" since there will hopefully be so many entries. You dont fight in-game. You vote on here who you think is the better player/who doesnt make an idiot of themselves on the forums.

DeletedUser

lol, theres no point then :p

well put count me in... although id much rather fight someone for the fun of it =)

DeletedUser

No killer, it is a fun hypothethical topic and usually has no spamming or outright disagreements/arguing.

DeletedUser

Also, if you want to say who you want to go against then that's fine. If the other person agrees then you go against eachother.

DeletedUser

I will give it a try too :) Umm against Jax (Prizonerofwar guy :p) ofcourse if he agrees :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Guessing that comment was aimed at me?

nope.. that was aimed at killer my bad to have not quoted him .. though now i realize in a funny way that it can be aimed at you too :icon_wink: :icon_redface:

sorry for double post

DeletedUser

Ive tried to make it as fair as possible so far! Weve got 8 people. We need another 8-24 players. If we get something like 29 or 30 when we need 32 people then 2 or 3 people get bye's. So you automatically go through. Im hoping to get around 32 players...

DeletedUser

nope.. that was aimed at killer my bad to have not quoted him .. though now i realize in a funny way that it can be aimed at you too :icon_wink: :icon_redface:

sorry for double post

Yeah, since im ahead of him in ODD :icon_razz:

Also, i will try to make sure you play him in the second round if you want. For the first round im just trying to keep it fair point wise. Maybe not OD wise though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol ur topic...
u should've waited first to get the players for this so called competition and after set who vs who imo! and i am never wrong....
anyway i don't agree we this competition cause people will just vote on the popularity .... and this popularity will consist in who spammed the topics the most day by day lol so the community know them better...and vote for them...
anyway sign me in, i am very curious to see how this will go on...
and i am telling u again...wait to get the players first, after set who vs who will be....

DeletedUser

Considering this is all hypothetical anyway just line up the current top 32 members. #1 takes on #32, #2 takes on #31 and so on. Give each round a 3 day voting period and then re-establish the next round of winners. Pretty simple.