Player v Player round 1

DeletedUser

=)

im not a turtle :p

infact i am an offensive player... check out my ODA, im just fighting a tribe off with quite a bit of support from friends =)

so if you guys see my OD and ODD, dont forget to look at my ODA if you wanna rate me xd, you dont wanna jump to the wrong conclusions :icon_wink:

Lol i wasn't stating that your a turtle. I am just putting examples down that could be classified as turtles. I even wrote Jax a skype message about how many offence and defence villages i have. Let's see if he flames me for that.

Prizonerofwar

Yea and how long ago was that?? Maybe a month ago where i have nobled like 45 villages since then?
You mean all the ones you were gifted?
Believe me i got alot more offence now. Call me a turtle. Im not going to get into a flame fest but i obviously have enough to clear villages day in and day out.
Turtle. It's not a flamefest, it's a debate and i'm happy to continue on skype, if you message me i'll delete all these posts to keep it clean as i like this thread.

Just because you have that many nobles doesnt mean there going to be signifcant you still have to clear villages.
Did you notice none of my stats have moved in the last 2 weeks? I have 5/120 vills that aren't full, it's called getting ready for combat.

ODD rankings
killer352--- his he a turtle?? I dont think so
marasete--- his he a turtle?? Only you would know
Lord of Destructi0n--- His he a turlte? No he got support from Ram. Maybe i have gotten support to help me defend nukes
De-Tergent--- his he a turlte? I highly doubt it
Knuggs--- His he a turtle?? No ~PC~ supported him.
All players in the top 20 in ODD
I'm not calling any of them a turtle, just everyone in P!NG, i didn't once suggest you were a turtle because of your ODD, nor would i suggest that to anyones case. I was in top 20 ODD, and never had any tribal support to get that ODD.

I can go down this list, but im done flaming. Flaming days are over now.
Like i said, it's not flaming, its debating and i'm on skype.

DeletedUser

Lol i wasn't stating that your a turtle. I am just putting examples down that could be classified as turtles. I even wrote Jax a skype message about how many offence and defence villages i have. Let's see if he flames me for that.

just backing you up with stats mate :icon_wink:

Prizonerofwar

You got the wrong Jax, and you're not online.

Prizonerofwar

I want to add a little something as i was looking at the names in this thread and thought that there could be a serious lineup with these players
Anyway if it were teams/tribes
Left Side v Right Side

dundun11 v lambezz
alexhol v prizonerofwar (Miyamoto.Musashi)
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak
aaronlines14 (umaier09) v Sh@desl@yer
aurora nyte (Death Ace) v @war (wood@war)
shadow2207 v killer352
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW (Darkness-NoX)
D4alicious v Vilja (lyricalpanda)

Whilst i know a team of foshizzle shadow and D4 would be very dominating, you're only as strong as you're weakest player, and the right side team has the better average quality than the left. My money would go on the right side.

DeletedUser

shadow2207 v killer352

Whilst i know a team of foshizzle shadow and D4 would be very dominating, you're only as strong as you're weakest player, and the right side team has the better average quality than the left. My money would go on the right side.

Is that a vote of yes for me then :icon_redface:

Besides, my shizzy and shadow would do anything for me. I hope so at least just in case D4 decides to play this out in-game against me :lol:

aurora nyte

dundun11 v lambezz
alexhol v prizonerofwar
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 v T bone steak
aaronlines14 v Sh@desl@yer -
aurora nyte v @war
shadow2207vs killer352
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW
D4alicious v Vilja -

this is the worst lineup of this game i have ever seen. I am rank 107 and am being compared to a rank 22 player.

if i had that many villages, it would nearly be a stalemate. i'd say my train time is as good and my sniping skills are as good, especially with the crappy new rule.

DeletedUser

this is the worst lineup of this game i have ever seen. I am rank 107 and am being compared to a rank 22 player.

You might be surprised. Sometimes smaller players pack a bigger punch than you may expect :icon_wink:

aurora nyte

well if he was attacking from his current position there is no way he'd even get 1 village...if my coplayer is on

DeletedUser20195

Just because you have that many nobles doesnt mean there going to be signifcant you still have to clear villages. Let's check out ODD ranking with people still in this world

ODD rankings
killer352--- his he a turtle?? I dont think so
marasete--- his he a turtle?? Only you would know
Lord of Destructi0n--- His he a turlte? No he got support from Ram. Maybe i have gotten support to help me defend nukes
De-Tergent--- his he a turlte? I highly doubt it
Knuggs--- His he a turtle?? No ~PC~ supported him.
All players in the top 20 in ODD

I can go down this list, but im done flaming. Flaming days are over now.

Sorry if i disrespected any of these names. Tell me and i will Edit my post

I am the Uber Turtle!! Turtle Power!! :spear::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

dundun11 v lambezz
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak having played with T bone..i know you aint takin him out.
shadow2207 v killer352

DeletedUser

if i had that many villages, it would nearly be a stalemate. i'd say my train time is as good and my sniping skills are as good, especially with the crappy new rule.

Now let me see...

Name: Death Ace
Tribe: RAM
Villages: 80
Average points per village: 9,343
Tribe Changes: 7
Conquers: 102 (+93-9)

Name: wood@war
Tribe: Glamor
Villages: 142
Average points per village: 9,619
Tribe Changes: 4
Conquers: 172 (+159-13)

Seems as if we started two days before you.

So, why don't you have as many villages as we do?

Or does 48 hours equate 62 villages?

Just curious you know. You do claim the same train time and sniping skills after all....

DeletedUser79639

You don't know Mattie then :p

lol can't say that i do really however not many people know me. i been around for just over 3 years :S

regardless of abilities though a player with 2 times the power of his opponent is set at an advantage

DeletedUser

dundun11 v lambezz
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak
shadow2207 v killer352

I just selected the bigger players cos I just roll that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prizonerofwar

Neither would win or did you just forget

Mattieb123

dundun11 v lambezz
alexhol v prizonerofwar
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 v T bone steak
aaronlines14 v Sh@desl@yer -
aurora nyte v @war
shadow2207vs killer352
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW
D4alicious v Vilja -

Remember its a popularity contest :lol:

dundun11 v lambezz - dundun, sorry but your skills just are not their good activity though
alexhol v prizonerofwar - hes straight to the point like it about him
knuggs v andrew12345678 - The growth size is so much different
Mattieb123 v T bone steak - Leaving this would be baised
aaronlines14 v Sh@desl@yer - what can i say he has *puppy eyes*
aurora nyte v @war - What can i say the other guys sounds good
shadow2207 vs killer352 - Good sniping and attacking against III gained no 1 OD
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW - Dont no either of these players just guessed
D4alicious v Vilja - D4alicious does well on any world he plays