Player v Player round 1

DeletedUser

dundun11 v lambezz... um yeah lambezz u got my vote here
alexhol v prizonerofwar (Miyamoto.Musashi) i like both
knuggs v andrew12345678 i think its the profile pic i like the most :p
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak miss match
aaronlines14 (umaier09) v Sh@desl@yer my man, when he says jump you say how high
aurora nyte (Death Ace) v @war (wood@war) yeah i like wood
shadow2207 v killer352 one of my fav players
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW (Darkness-NoX) my nizzle lol
D4alicious v Vilja (lyricalpanda) the barb hunter

clearly i havnt done my research... giddy up

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Calling me a barb hunter when most of your noblings were quitting internal players? Ask Etherios about me. Oh wait, you cannot because he quit or went inactive. Ask Big Baws about me. Oh wait, same there and you are eating up their villages yourself. I shall call you the "Gifted Village Nobler". Do not be throwing stones when you live in a glass house jay.

liljay84
Opponents defeated: 1.943.024 (337.)

lyricalpanda
Opponents defeated: 1.661.533 (431.)

Talk smack when you are actually worthy of doing so.

DeletedUser

The winners

dundun11 v lambezz 3-12
alexhol v prizonerofwar (Miyamoto.Musashi) 4-11 damn :(
knuggs v andrew12345678 14-1 ouch
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak 8-6 close
aaronlines14 (umaier09) v Sh@desl@yer 4-10
aurora nyte (Death Ace) v @war (wood@war) 4-11
shadow2207 v killer352 6-9
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW (Darkness-NoX) 13-2
D4alicious v Vilja (lyricalpanda) 11-4

Congratulations to all players that won and unlucky all the people who lost. Vote again in our next round though! I will set it up tomorrow and one lucky person gets a bye. The final will be a 3 way tie. Also, some of the results have only 14, thats because someone didnt vote on that pair at all.

DeletedUser

A little bit late but still trying to defend the turtle comment.Miyamoto.Musashi you have more ODD then me now. Does that mean your a turtle?? I highly doubt it im just asking

DeletedUser

STOP ARGUEING!

To decide who the turtle is i will put you against eachother! Ok?

DeletedUser

Lol put as against eachother, It's a popularity contest so i dont expect to win. lol

aurora nyte

Now let me see...

Name: Death Ace
Tribe: RAM
Villages: 80
Average points per village: 9,343
Tribe Changes: 7
Conquers: 102 (+93-9)

Name: wood@war
Tribe: Glamor
Villages: 142
Average points per village: 9,619
Tribe Changes: 4
Conquers: 172 (+159-13)

Seems as if we started two days before you.

So, why don't you have as many villages as we do?

Or does 48 hours equate 62 villages?

Just curious you know. You do claim the same train time and sniping skills after all....

i wasnt as active because i actually have a life (smirk)

DeletedUser

i wasnt as active because i actually have a life (smirk)

So, does that mean anyone doing better than you in this game does not have a life?

If that is the best you can do, I really do not see a point in continuing this.

Prizonerofwar

A little bit late but still trying to defend the turtle comment.Miyamoto.Musashi you have more ODD then me now. Does that mean your a turtle?? I highly doubt it im just asking

I always had more ODD than you, i even pointed it out that i was top 20 ODD. Clearly you can't read, so i'll repeat in bold letters, I didn't in any way insinuate that people with good ODD are turtles, if you can point out the bit where i even referred anything to ODD please do. However if you think that ODD=turtle is the case then i will quite happily prove you wrong, yet again.

DeletedUser

You mean all the ones you were gifted?
Yes the ones gifted to me. Yet i still have more ODA so it means im just as aggressive.

Turtle. It's not a flamefest, it's a debate and i'm happy to continue on skype, if you message me i'll delete all these posts to keep it clean as i like this thread.
No comment

Did you notice none of my stats have moved in the last 2 weeks? I have 5/120 vills that aren't full, it's called getting ready for combat.
Well i just feel unloved here. -Venus- is the guy more special then me??

I'm not calling any of them a turtle, just everyone in P!NG, i didn't once suggest you were a turtle because of your ODD, nor would i suggest that to anyones case. I was in top 20 ODD, and never had any tribal support to get that ODD.
Well P!NG is old news they failed and i failed as a leader(I can say this) But what do you really expect being surrounded by big tribes. I mean you had trouble nobling actives villages from us. You guys jumped all over Roidz when he went inactive

Like i said, it's not flaming, its debating and i'm on skype.

Check the bold letters

Prizonerofwar

Check the bold letters

It just shows that your attacking is pointless, i've been able to get more villages whilst losing less troops, that is a positive for me.
Yes, Venus is very special.
[SPOIL]Defender: -Venus-
Destination: SSBN* Delta IV-6 «Karelya» (435|447) K44

Quantity: 0 0 6231 0 0 2199 0 0 500 250 2
Losses: 0 0 6231 0 0 2199 0 0 500 250 2

Defender: -Venus-
Destination: SSGN* Charlie II-1 «Berkut» (443|448) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: -Venus-
Destination: SSN* Akula-2 «Delfin» (440|439) K44

Quantity: 0 0 6771 0 0 2100 0 0 500 250 3
Losses: 0 0 6771 0 0 2100 0 0 500 250 3

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 7134 0 0 2048 0 0 600 250 4[/SPOIL][SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Miyamoto.Musashi

Side 2:
Tribes: P!NG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,139
Side 2: 0
Difference: 63,139

image.php
[/SPOIL]
I'm not going to say it was easy, but i'm not going to say it was hard either, not once have you had my full attention, there isn't a point in going after villages on frontlines that you keep stacked for 4 months, meanwhile all your other frontlines are getting owned.
One person, jumped all over Roidz, and that was Tranced who planned on quitting and needed to get rid of troops.
Any other excuses you need me to shoot down, or would you like to deal with what's infront on your plate.

aurora nyte

So, does that mean anyone doing better than you in this game does not have a life?

If that is the best you can do, I really do not see a point in continuing this.

Okay just to clear this up I was talking about skill-wise (sniping skills, train sending speed, backtiming, etc) not activity wise.

Prizonerofwar

Okay just to clear this up I was talking about skill-wise (sniping skills, train sending speed, backtiming, etc) not activity wise.

So why mention the comparison between activity and not having a life?
Digging yourself a bigger hole bud.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Calling me a barb hunter when most of your noblings were quitting internal players? Ask Etherios about me. Oh wait, you cannot because he quit or went inactive. Ask Big Baws about me. Oh wait, same there and you are eating up their villages yourself. I shall call you the "Gifted Village Nobler". Do not be throwing stones when you live in a glass house jay.

liljay84
Opponents defeated: 1.943.024 (337.)

lyricalpanda
Opponents defeated: 1.661.533 (431.)

Talk smack when you are actually worthy of doing so.
ease up digger... reread my post.. firstly it was humour.. and secondly the player i have bolded is who im talking about, jump of that high horse of yours for a min and take a step back, i didnt call YOU a barb hunter...
and bigbaws....now that was a fight, not an internal barb, he was a spy and supported gatorshiz, that was one on one and i won one on one on one one :p

DeletedUser

ease up digger... reread my post.. firstly it was humour.. and secondly the player i have bolded is who im talking about, jump of that high horse of yours for a min and take a step back, i didnt call YOU a barb hunter...
and bigbaws....now that was a fight, not an internal barb, he was a spy and supported gatorshiz, that was one on one and i won one on one on one one :p

bigbaws was a puppet. I purposely let him take a village from me as the troop counts were low in my village and nobled it back minutes later. In my opinion he was not a fight. He was a poor player. As for my high horse then explain the Etherios noblings? Hey, we all understand nobling off inactives or quitters, it is better those villages stay within the tribe.

Also, seeing as you too are a frequent poster here, you may want to make your posts a little more concise.

That certainly indicated to me you stuck me with that label and I responded. I do appreciate the clarification though after the fact.

DeletedUser

ok well seeing as were bordering an argument ill clarify all of this and then leave it at that as its a subject thats not worth the words...
big baws was a BAD player yes... but he was still a player and i still beat him... if i hadnt dont it then someone else would have, his villages were all built well and he kept the couch warm :p
etherios was in our tribe yes, he quit the game, i claimed 10 villages and nobled them, i claimed ones that were good for my clusters, once we have issues with fights the nobling of him ceased and his villages are now barb....
hopefully thats easy enough to understand
and as for how you read the first post it iseasy for you to see why you thought that, but seriously, look at the name :p

DeletedUser91090

dundun11 v lambezz
alexhol v prizonerofwar (Miyamoto.Musashi)
knuggs v andrew12345678
Mattieb123 (HugeImpact) v T bone steak
aaronlines14 (umaier09) v Sh@desl@yer
aurora nyte (Death Ace) v @war (wood@war)
shadow2207 v killer352
foshizzle8972 v Darkness.WoW (Darkness-NoX)
D4alicious v Vilja (lyricalpanda)

And I have a new one for you.

Villan1 vs Slayde Demise