Player v Player voting

DeletedUser

yeah flaming friends, mates and allies is NOT a good thing....sometimes, flaming enemies isnt either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

diegoelgrande

in either case, flaming your own tribemates in the public forums is VERY bad form, keep stuff like that private dont EVER bring it to PF again

We are bringing life to the forums...nothing else...:lol:

DeletedUser

thats stupid and doesnt make any sense

You're stupid and don't make any sense... Wait, something's wrong here. :icon_razz: You're awesome Karim. And so are you Lamby. You both are, alright? :icon_biggrin: Jeez. Boys these days.

diegoelgrande

well that kind of "life" has no place in the forums. how long do you expect to stay in X-Men if you dont stop?

I dont have a clue...til someone kick me out...??

I really dont know...

DeletedUser

OR You could just vote and not say anything else otherwise since it is irrelevant what you think.

All you should do is copy the list of people for the vote and bold/italicize/underline whoever you're voting for. That's all.

You don't need to explain why you're not voting for someone or why you don't like them.

I don't care which of you is right or wrong, neither does anyone else. We just want to see who wins in this vote.

Here is some advice that may benefit both of you, but is NOT aimed at insulting either of you.

"Never argue with an idiot because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

DeletedUser

I cant do this anymore...sorry guys.

1st. AOA hellfire
2nd. D4
3rd. Lambezz
4th. WW
15. Alexhol :)
16. Umaier09

DeletedUser

Lambezz(7) v D4alicious(3) 13 - 9
woundedwand(4) v AOA Hellfire (7) 9-14

jenkin rei(8) v venator21(4) 19-13
gummer4england(6) v medflex(5) 14-12

squizzyfresh(1) v miwok(11) 4-16
paver(1) v hvychvy(10) 6-11

diegoelgrande(3) v chrss2128(8) 11-18
alexhol(7) v umaier09(4) 12-9

Total Votes:

Bracket 1:
1st- AOA Hellfire- 14
2nd- Lambezz- 13
3rd- D4- 9
4th- WW- 9

Bracket 2
5th- Jenkin Rei- 19
6th- Gummer4England-14
7th- Venator21- 13
8th- Medflex- 12

Bracket 3
9th- Miwok- 16
10th- hvychvy- 11
11th- paver- 6
12th- squizzyfresh- 4

Bracket 4
13th- chrss2128- 18
14th- alexhol- 12
15th- diegoelgrande- 11
16th- umaier09- 9

As you can see I broke it down between the brackets and whoever had the most votes between the vs. players won that instance. The 2 players who won the instances in that bracket were compared to each other(with the exception of the first bracket because the 1st place winner was undefeated, 2nd and 3rd place were done by points, and the 4th place had lost twice).

DeletedUser

I cant do this anymore...sorry guys.

1st. AOA hellfire
2nd. D4
3rd. Lambezz
4th. WW
15. Alexhol :)
16. Umaier09

D4 got thrid. Me and him tied for won rounds but since i beat him it puts me second. Not like i care im just saying

diegoelgrande

"Never argue with an idiot because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

Nice one.

BTW I didnt say anything about her...I just said that you know how to play and so the discussion/flame began.

Sorry to everyone...I didnt imagine that four word could make such a mess...:icon_neutral:

diegoelgrande

Ups...that was definitly a flame...

I thought it was the previous post...anyone...I am a flamer :(

diegoelgrande

But if I flame other tribes they will kill me...:) I dont wanna be killed...

DeletedUser

if you continue to flame your own tribe youd be kicked and killed...

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but this thread is for celebrating us - we won after all. Now give me 3 times "huzzah!"