Player villages turning to barbarian villages?

Maillot

How long time does it take for the village of an inactive player to turn into a barbarian village, if they have not hit the quit button?

Have had players around me that have been inactive for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

It takes 14 days for a normal account to go barb if nobody logs in the time period. For a premium account, it different, the account will not go barb as long as his/her premium time is active.

DeletedUser

I've wondered about all of those.

I have always considered the possibility that these are not people multi accounting from different IP's to spawn lots of vills near them at all (As some consider) But infact innogames putting them in themselves to boost "player" number stats....

But in my experience those accounts all go barb at the end of the 14 days and its like the drop of BP all over again in terms of new resource farming....

It is often unfair though when you are surrounded by hundreds of unfarmable vills due to this issue and have often wondered why in the case of these clearly spam vills the appeal time can not be reduced to say.... whatever the length of BP is. That would make a better policy to avoid unfairness just because you are located near someone who has spawned hundreds of fake accounts near where your vill gets positioned.

DeletedUser

I have always considered the possibility that these are not people multi accounting from different IP's to spawn lots of vills near them at all (As some consider) But infact innogames putting them in themselves to boost "player" number stats....

But in my experience those accounts all go barb at the end of the 14 days and its like the drop of BP all over again in terms of new resource farming....

It is often unfair though when you are surrounded by hundreds of unfarmable vills due to this issue and have often wondered why in the case of these clearly spam vills the appeal time can not be reduced to say.... whatever the length of BP is. That would make a better policy to avoid unfairness just because you are located near someone who has spawned hundreds of fake accounts near where your vill gets positioned.

It's a bit of a mystery and i definitely don't recall it from last time I played.. sorts itself out in the end though i suppose.

DeletedUser

Due to player abuse of the invite option, a system had to be put into place where invited players that are deleted due to inactivity will not create a barbarian village if certain conditions are met. In that case, when the player is deleted due to inactivity, the village is deleted as well.

This was necessary to prevent players from inviting massive amounts of accounts that will not play, simply to create themselves a disproportionately high number of barbarian villages for farming.

DeletedUser113318

but basicly if not deleted they should turn barb at 14 day still? right?
i didn't use the invite thing but yet i'm surrounded by those and wonder when i can have some barbs around i can farm instead of banned villas...

DeletedUser

Due to player abuse of the invite option, a system had to be put into place where invited players that are deleted due to inactivity will not create a barbarian village if certain conditions are met. In that case, when the player is deleted due to inactivity, the village is deleted as well.

This was necessary to prevent players from inviting massive amounts of accounts that will not play, simply to create themselves a disproportionately high number of barbarian villages for farming.

Just to be clear from the op my comment was in regards to banned ones rather than inactive spawned vills, I was not aware that if a player is inactive for 14 days their vill simply disappears, and honestly I dont think that is the case??

but basicly if not deleted they should turn barb at 14 day still? right?
i didn't use the invite thing but yet i'm surrounded by those and wonder when i can have some barbs around i can farm instead of banned villas...

I still believe that this is in regards to banned players? Ones you cant attack? If so I believe it is the same as it has always been... The account has been banned... probably multi accounting variations.... Once a player is banned they have a 14 day appeal period. If no aappeal is made or an appeal is rejected that vill then goes barb and can be attacked (At later stages with whatever troops ect where in the vill at the time of the ban)..... Though if game staff happen to befloating around.... clarification would be nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113318

forget about the staff, they're not here anymore.
not making the map thread sticky nor answering for bugs in the forum section nor here for clarifications about those banned villas.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

DeletedUser

All those 26pt villages that say guest236287 or any other combination of 6 numbers is spawned by the servers to auto-populate, as there are not enough people playing this game anymore to allow the world to fill up from people joining and quitting. Alot of people have thought these are people trying to get close to their friends or whatever but it isn't.

P.S. sorry if someone already explained this but I wasn't interested in reading the whole discussion... :$