Player vs Player 2001 Round 4

DeletedUser

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1: jeor is a beast

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: - rascal is a beast

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat: - gamecat has proven to be on top time and again

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2: - obryant is just a little more persistant than adam, though both are great players

DeletedUser

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1:

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: With that persistent rascalitus, malckam would never get to noble a village. :p

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat:

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2:

DeletedUser

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1: The Gammy 1 is the loser here.

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: Age before beauty.

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat: I like Gamecat's posts.

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2: I want a CND winner.

rascal-the-cat

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1: Sorry Gammy - only one winner here

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: I won't vote for myself and malc is a legend

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat:

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2: Almost impossible to split these two but Adam just shaves it for all around general awesomeness!

DeletedUser78416

No apologies necessary my fine feline friend, Jeor is a respectable player to lose to, and one half of the dynamic duo. Since I'm not in any super hero clubs like you guys have, I'm screwed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wondering if I'm too late? Was out of town since last Thursday

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1: Jeor's been far more consistent

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: Both master snipers, but I've yet to come across anyone who could beat Malc when it comes to defending.

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat: No offense to my two friends here, but I do believe I am the better player. Hard to compare when this entire world we've had to fight different people in different areas, but based on recent experience on another world, I believe I could overcome most, even if just barely

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2: Very, very close between these two people, but I've seen Adam's drive from the very beginning. Started in the same rim tribe as him and he has always been pushing to get better, to get stronger, and he has done so very consistently over the past couple years.

DeletedUser

Wondering if I'm too late? Was out of town since last Thursday

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1: Jeor's been far more consistent

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat: Both master snipers, but I've yet to come across anyone who could beat Malc when it comes to defending.

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat: No offense to my two friends here, but I do believe I am the better player. Hard to compare when this entire world we've had to fight different people in different areas, but based on recent experience on another world, I believe I could overcome most, even if just barely

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2: Very, very close between these two people, but I've seen Adam's drive from the very beginning. Started in the same rim tribe as him and he has always been pushing to get better, to get stronger, and he has done so very consistently over the past couple years.

Sorry justin, was too late. Also you would have forced a tie in the malc vs rascal match which would have complicated things

DeletedUser

Isn't that what I'm here for Adam? Making your life more difficult? :p