Player vs Player 2001 Round 4

DeletedUser78416

First there were guidelines about this, this and that, now you say there were none, but... We did this, but...there is always a but in there isn't there?

You say it is skill based? Well, I say it takes skill to accumulate a large account.

You are wrong, my opinion is not wrong, stop crying about it and go be inactive somewhere else. You are an average player and are mad that folks see it. You co play an account that hasn't grown in ages and you want to be picked over a player(s) that are growing and are better than you.

Grow up dude.

Nobody else is crying about being voted against.

If you don't want me to 'troll' posts, as you say, then I believe the expression is, if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Sorry Adam, I have zero tolerance for crybabies and whiners. We were asked to vote on who we think would win, why not just have everyone leave comments out so the crybabies of the world don't continually get butt hurt? That should fix it, no comments, just bold your choice. There problem solved and kleenexs saved.

DeletedUser

I say it takes no skill to noble inactives accounts and grow. AKA half of Plight. No one's whining about losing, Gammy, you're just being the usual you. Shame. I think I'm done speaking to someone as immature as you.

DeletedUser78416

I say it takes no skill to noble inactives accounts and grow. AKA half of Plight. No one's whining about losing, Gammy, you're just being the usual you. Shame. I think I'm done speaking to someone as immature as you.

It doesn't take skill to noble an inactive, but it is part of a strategy to grow is it not?

If I had followed the advice of others and just blindly attacked C² way back when and tried to take nothing but enemy villages, I would still be stuck at 300 villages, if even still on the world.

You have to grow in order to be able to do anything in this game. And yes, you were whining about losing:

I thought this was measured on the basis of who would win in an equal-sized fight? If not, I wouldn't have bothered entering...and before you go "Oh, he'd still outgrow you", you don't know that based on the fact that we'd be measuring raw skill on raw skill, and factors like inactives available to eat at the same time, etc. are immeasurable. But hey, if we're measuring on account size/troop amounts like Gammy, sure, I'd vote for haza. I'm not sure where skill stands.

It's funny how others make the comment about 'size' in their comments about their choices, but you only choose to argue with me and my comments about size in my choices.

Like I said, I'm sorry you guys take offense to a hypothetical game, but in my opinion, most on here are all good players and that doesn't need to be mentioned every single time...so I go by other factors such as village count, ODA, conquers, etc.

Lebron Vs Shaq, both in their primes...I pick Shaq. Too much Size to handle, even though Lebron is a talented player. Thats not saying shaq has no skill, but skill doesn't need to be justified on a multiple time all-star, etc., etc. Much Like on here.

DeletedUser

Game 23: Jeor vs The Gammy 1:

Game 24: Malckam vs Rascal-the-cat:

Game 25: Jurasu (Crosamich) vs. Gamecat:

Game 26: Obryant vs. Adamjrose2:

lavim

Just lost a lot of respect for you Gammy

DeletedUser78416

Just lost a lot of respect for you Gammy

You need some change, to call someone who cares?

I get poked and prodded about picking players in a made up game and somehow I end up the bad guy...

I'm sorry I suggested this pvp thread to bring forth a little liveliness in the forums, I didn't realize there were so many egos that get mad at hypothetical, never going to happen scenarios.

I hate everyone who voted that jeor and obryant would beat me, I used to farm for 6 hours a day on my old account, I planned 3 ops and lead my own tribe (Scary!) to a fruitful 3 weeks of existence. I never lost a village on my old account until I had to quit and one time at band camp I thought of three different ways to spell 'noble'...so um, ya...Im better then them.

Can I be in the crybaby club now? Or can we just carry on with the game without all of the comments that you know I'm going to respond to...

DeletedUser

Lebron Vs Shaq, both in their primes...I pick Shaq. Too much Size to handle, even though Lebron is a talented player. Thats not saying shaq has no skill, but skill doesn't need to be justified on a multiple time all-star, etc., etc. Much Like on here.

Anyone else see the extremely big contradiction here? Or am I the only one seeing it?

monsterbro

haha i guess i missed lot but going take u6 side on this fight since he talks about fact unlike gammy and he just goes crazy

DeletedUser78416

Anyone else see the extremely big contradiction here? Or am I the only one seeing it?

Shaq has been playing basketball for 18 years bone head. Lebron was 8 years old when shaq debuted with the Magic. In terms of a professional athlete, Shaq is an old man and has probably lost a step or two. Comparing a physical sport in real life to an online game in which players are sitting down...yes, I'd say you are the only one seeing any form of contradiction. :icon_rolleyes:

Omg, do you need your hand held through out everything?

Lemme let you in on a little secret, not everything is a contradiction, a conspiracy or a thought out plan to thwart your idea of 'skill'. Sometimes things are just what they are.

And form your own ideas and conclusions for a change, you're starting to sound like Ende... "Anyone else see this, everyone else notice that..."

Be your own person and stop looking to others to back your own personal ego problems. A good player versus a good player, I pick the player on the bigger account as having the advantage, is it really that big of a deal?

For Pete's frickin sake...

monsterbro

why does every thread always turn into you fighting everyone ebcause everything you say is right and everyone else is wrong but guess what your wrong

DeletedUser78416

why does every thread always turn into you fighting everyone ebcause everything you say is right and everyone else is wrong but guess what your wrong

Shhh, adults are talking here.

Raise your hand next time.

monsterbro

OMG you must feel so much stronger then me since you think im kid and you just love trash talking to kids so what does that make you sir

DeletedUser78416

OMG you must feel so much stronger then me since you think im kid and you just love trash talking to kids so what does that make you sir

Where's the shaking head smiley when you need one...

Ok, I'll bite.

Explain to me exactly how I am wrong? Everyone who votes on here gets to pick who they would think would win in a fight right? Everyone gets there own vote, outsiders even and the actual players themselves. If jeor, for example, thinks he would win in a fight against Malckam, but everyone else thinks Malckam would win, is everyone else wrong? Do you think Jeor would come running and crying about how he led several tribes and can plan ops and can do this or that, trying to justify why he feels he would win?

No.

Wanna know why? I'm betting is because Jeor has a bit more maturity level on here then some folks, including mysef. Jeor, I'm assuming, is an adult and can handle if someone thinks he would lose in a make believe scenario. Jeor has 1600 villages and is ranked in the top three...jeor doesn't have anything to worry about.

If Monsterbro is up against Adam and Monsterbro thinks he would win the battle, then monsterbro should vote for himself.

The point is, everyone gets to vote, don't question my vote just because you don't agree with it. If Orel or Gamecat or Jonny want to express themselves by rambling off a list of things they can do and what they think their make believe competitor cannot do, so be it, it's their vote. But don't try to tell me my voting method is obscure because I use common sense and twstats...it's my vote.

You don't see me complaining about losing do you?

If everyone wants to do the competition over, and even add in some more folks...fine by me. Just make sure the criteria for voting is expressly expressed in the introduction. Don;t say just vote for who you think would win, then have a horde of folks complain because their egos are bruised.

That is all.

So, am I still wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess Gammy missed the point. Did anyone else :icon_biggrin:?

DeletedUser58923

i wasnt complaining that i didnt get voted for, nor was i complaining about how you voted. vote however you want, i really dont care. and if what i was trying to say came across wrong, thats my bad and i apologize. all i was trying to say was i didnt appreciate the way you making it sound as if i wouldnt even stand a chance against justin. i dont give two poops about a hypothetical situation or whether or not people wanna vote for me, idc, what i care about is what i found disrespectful towards myself. my bad for not making that clearer

DeletedUser

Can we please save this thread for voting? If you guys would like to discuss what voting should be based on please create an alternate thread. As things stand right now each person can base their votes on whatever they would like.

DeletedUser78416

i wasnt complaining that i didnt get voted for, nor was i complaining about how you voted. vote however you want, i really dont care. and if what i was trying to say came across wrong, thats my bad and i apologize. all i was trying to say was i didnt appreciate the way you making it sound as if i wouldnt even stand a chance against justin. i dont give two poops about a hypothetical situation or whether or not people wanna vote for me, idc, what i care about is what i found disrespectful towards myself. my bad for not making that clearer

As much as it pains me to carry this out, the problem here is reading fundamentals. Nowhere did I say you would get destroyed. I just said Justin would win based on his account size. I did question your conquer claim, as I couldn't find where you said you had almost 100 more conquers than him...

Here you have rj voting for orel against obryant 'based on forum banter' and orel is completely fine with this, stating in the very next post...'wow, thanks guys, i didn't expect any votes against a beast like obryant' or something along those lines. So he is perfectly fine with a vote that has zero merit what so ever, but if I tell him his account size is too small to take on haza he throws a tantrum.

And I'm the one who is wrong?

Nah holmes, I'm done with this conversation altogether. From now on, I'll just vote on who has the best avatar on their public profile, or who carries on the best conversations on the forums...