Player vs. Player 2011 Round 3

DeletedUser

Players Previously Eliminated:
u6s5l (robonot)
Monsterbro (cyclopz)
Auguthy2 (kafs)
Crazyplayer4

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth (10-1)

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam (1-9)

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim (11-0)

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) (4-6)

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 (4-5)

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 (11-0)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - Nothing stops the queen of sniping and rascalitis

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - Not sure when malc sleeps, and have yet to see him miss a snipe. That being said this would be a long contest

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - Gamecat is the wall which stops people in their tracks

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - Ended up going with justin, but this match would be one for the ages

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - First I have to face rascal and now Jeor? How do I keep getting unlucky

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - Sheer determination wins this battle, possibly before the decade is out

DeletedUser58923

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - she'll snipe everything he sends and anything that gets through the loyalty will stop at 1 and cause morale devastation.

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - do believe ill have to abstain from this one as i can't choose

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - has to be done.

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - same as Adam, have to think about this, will get back to it later.

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - no comment :D

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - obs got it hands down imo

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich)

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - im afaird of jeor..

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - Amazing sniper beats overwhelming offense

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - If someone told me he didn't sleep, I'd believe it. Just a complete beast at defending, and has been completely consistent over the years

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - A solid wall that pushes back, hard

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - I've got sobriety and a clear head on my side

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - Honestly can't choose

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - Just won't stop

DeletedUser78416

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - account size plays the deciding factor

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - No question, with 500 more vills at his disposal...

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - Account size again

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - Edge goes to player with more troops

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - Account size one more time, as both players are obviously good.

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - Account size yet again. Although I will say, even though he would probably beat me, he would definitely know I was there ;)

lavim

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - Rascalitis, enough said. :icon_wink:

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - One of the beast of C²

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - impenetrable defense

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - I've had some trains sent by haza with a minute gap, he was probably drunk at the time, but I hear that he has that issue a lot. :icon_wink:

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - No idea...

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - Sorry Gammy, but Obryant is also a beast.

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth Sorry...it is just too risky to vote against her twice

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam I dont know too much about Jonny, but I have never seen Malckam offline...

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim I keep trying to think of a week spot in their game...so far no luck

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) I've never lost a village to Haza =)

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 omg...now who do I vote for? I think I have to stick with the boss, but frankly, I am afraid of Jeor as well :p

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 I love ya Gammy, but Ob is unstoppable

DeletedUser

Haven't been quite as active in the game here lately, but these are my assumptions of who would win:

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth - those cats are ferocious!

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - Would definitely be an interesting match...but I think Adam would likely prevail.

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth rascal is a beast

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - jonny is a tough hombre

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim - gamecat has the edge here

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - jurasu has tried and failed (i got it back within hours) to take villages from me even when i was under attack from more than 20 other players so definately me

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 - adam here in my opinion

Game 22: Obryant vs. The Gammy 1 - obryant has skillz that thrillz

when have i sent minute long trains? i dont remember ever doing that unless you mean nobles from several villages hitting one of yours lavim? (if it was very recent it was probably due to the fact that my pc takes 5 minutes to do anything i tell it to do now) :(

lavim

It was when you guys first started attacking me. The first three nobles were from one village, then the second three from another. Saying a minute long is sort of an overstatement, but I have reports of 3 nobles sent with a 33 second gap, then another 3 nobles sent to the same village landing a few hours later that were 20 seconds long. But I later lost that village due to persistance and close range nobling. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

wouldn't surprise me lol i barely bothered to time most of my nobles around there

so long as i got the village is all that matters to me

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth The southern beat hehe ;)

Game 19: Gamecat vs. Lavim I think gamecat has proved himself with some defending and determination.

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) Sorry jurasu, but haza seems to have my vote here! Was a though one though.

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2 Adam is a great player and a great person but votes are getting hard...

DeletedUser

Game 20: Haza Teh Great vs. Jurasu (crosamich) - jurasu has tried and failed (i got it back within hours) to take villages from me even when i was under attack from more than 20 other players so definately me

I do have to point out that I was messing around in K33. I took 4 villages off of Stalhill in K33 way back when, and I've never used troops from outside K33 to take a village in K33. I believe when I attacked you I had like 7 villages in the area.

And I didn't fail to take the village. I just failed to keep it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I do have to point out that I was messing around in K33. I took 4 villages off of Stalhill in K33 way back when, and I've never used troops from outside K33 to take a village in K33. I believe when I attacked you I had like 7 villages in the area.

And I didn't fail to take the village. I just failed to keep it :icon_wink:

you know what i meant lol. it's still mine now which is the main thing :icon_wink:

i'd also like to point out that this was at (roughly) the same time that an op was undertaken against me, i'd like to think that several thousand attacks from roughly 20 players makes up for you only using 7 or so nearby villages :)

DeletedUser

Honestly, I really didn't even know there was an op hitting you back then. I just had nukes and saw a nearby village.

DeletedUser

Game 17: Rascal-the-cat vs. Lamarth

Game 18: JonnyFlame vs. Malckam - I think Malck has it as far as activity is concerned

Game 21: Jeor vs. Adamjrose2