Player vs Player Round 1

DeletedUser

This will be a double elimination tournament, and I seeded based upon rankings since it was too complicated to do random seeds.

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great (10-7)

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat (9-8)

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim (17-0)

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame (7-9)

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) (15-2)

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 (15-1)

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) (17-0)

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) (14-3)

Closed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - had to be me really :) my large lead on ODA despite size gives me an edge

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - this is tough, lamarth ive not encountered but has the stats on his side... gamecat can be very persistant when they want to be though and very determined.

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - sorry lavim, but adam is one tough cookie

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - jonny has the sniping skills of a god and so it had to be him :)

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - gammy is one of the few players trying to hold more frontline than i am (i think) and doing an alright job of it so i vote him

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - rascal has the stats on his side and after the last few weeks how can i say otherwise? :icon_wink:

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - same here as rascal... jeor is a machine... lol

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - i've never seen someone as persistant as obryant, i pre-nobled, i sniped and perfectly timed new stacks arriving and this guy still took a dozen from me... even if one of them took half a dozen attempts :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - having fought against both of these players I can say this would be a tough fight. However malc can just snipe anything, so win goes to malc.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - Also a tought fight, but while lamarth would win the offensive battle, gamecat wins the fight on defense

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Sorry lavim

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - Justin just keeps on coming

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - Would be quite interesting to watch how fast gammy would destroy Monsterbro

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - Feline domination

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs)

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - Ob is just a machine

DeletedUser80784

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - apparently great is better than awesome so he has to win, even though he can't snipe anything. ;)

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - lavim gets pissed off too easily :p

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - no competition here at all ->
Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - Would be quite interesting to watch how fast gammy would destroy Monsterbro

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot)

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz)

The only votes I feel the need to explain are 2 and 4. Lamarth is better on offense, but Gamecat is a far better defensive player from what I've seen, and he'd outlast Lamarth, even if he couldn't offensively take him down. As far as JonnyFlame, I still remember the guy from way back when, I know his determination and I know he's improved a lot since then, I think it'd be tough but he'd eventually win.

DeletedUser78416

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great -- Sobriety wins :icon_razz:

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat -- Best Defense is a good offense, I think offense has the edge

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame -- Stats are better

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) -- I have two M's in my name vs his one.

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 -- One half of the dynamic duo

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) -- The other half of the dynamic duo

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) -- not ranked #2 for nothing

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - Haza Teh Great (i've come across Malckham before and he played well but for sheer persistence it has to be haza)

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - Gamecat (cmon the guys have cemented 3 k's for you after being a main target.. has to be)

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Sorry Lavim but out of the two of you.. your more of a pounder (sending mass clearing nukes at players) where as adam tends to take the fight where it will lose him least troops for maximum gain.

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - I've never faced you so I have to say myself. This is not a blind vote though. Im looking at the work I do behind the scenes and the fact that ive been static up until a month ago as I was sat since before xmas.

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - Sorry Monster but Gammy has proven recently he is more than just mouth and has risen in my estimation

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - Crazy im afraid you've just been too far from the fight for me to make you a justifiable choice

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - Im assuming kafs is a new player on the account? If not and even if so my choice is jeor.

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - Ob never seems to give up on a target which sets him apart

lavim

Nice! Put against Adam in the first round! :icon_cry:

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - Both are great players, but I think that malckam would have the upper hand.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - A very difficult choice. But I think that Gamecat would come out on top, just from how great they are at defending. And having two people working on the same account gives a slight advantage.

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Not going to try to lie, Adam would deffinitly win. Wish I had been paired with someone else for the first round though. ;)

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - Just from what I have heard about JonnyFlame he seems to be a great player.

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - The Gammy has been defending himself amazingly since he joined C² and he has still been able to take a lot more than he has lost from plight.

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - Not much need for an explenation. Rascal is a beast.

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - Yet another not in need of much explaining. Jeor is a beast. :p

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - Sorry orel, but obryant is yet another beast.

MichielK

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great: both good players, but I'm giving it to Malckam based on war conquers; he's up 200+ villages against Plight alone.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat: very very tough matchup. Lamarth gets my vote purely because I feel offensive success is more difficult to attain than defensive success (at least for me! lol)

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim: Adam's a monster player. No shame in losing to someone of his skill and stature.

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame: I think both players are roughly equal when fully focused on the game. Jurasu gets my vote because he has been able to focus on the game throughout the war, and as such his stats are better.

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz): not even close, really.

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4: Rascal is capable of fighting on multiple fronts at once while still being able to surprise the enemy.

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs): See game 6. Dominating multiple areas at once is no mean feat.

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot): as much as I admire Orel's work on the Robonot account, ob is simply impossible to stop.

DeletedUser58923

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - this one was hard as heck for me. having dealt a lot with haza's offensive and defensive tactics, i know how big of a pain it is. but if your in c2 and know what malc can do/does, you gotta pick him.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - until i achieve my goal of passing his od, hes got me.

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - sorry lavim but what you said is pretty much how it goes.

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - known him for a little over three years now. i know what he can and cant do :p

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - seriously...?

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - is an explanation really needed?

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - jeor is just a god.

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - hard for me to choose. ive seen what orel can do and what ob can do, and they are both the best at what they can do, but ob i feel has a better general gameplay to go with what he does best, to make his best even better.

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - had to get at least one vote

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - jeor emits fear

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - I've played for quite a long time on many different worlds and I've never met anyone who comes anywhere close in Malc's attention to detail and sheer skill level at defending.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - 2 beats 1, sorry Lamarth

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Adam just has this ability to decide that he's going to move somewhere, and then completely take it over.

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - Gotta vote for myself, right?

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - Has the amazing ability to curse your nobles into failing if you upset her

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - Just a beast, plain and simple

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - Very persistent and very dedicated

monsterbro

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great dont really know much about malckam so i picked haza because hes a beast

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) even if i dislike the guy going have to pick him i know when i been beat and hes just better player then me

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - don't know much about malckam tbh.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - hands down...

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - by a long way.

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - gotta give him 1 vote eh?

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - best player by a mile, no one comes close for persistence, effort, activity and skill.

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - wasn't impressed by obryant at the start of the war, haven't fought him for a long time so that's enough to make up my mind.

DeletedUser76514

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - don't know much about malckam and Haza is awesome

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - lamarth seems to me to be the better player

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - easy enough

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame both exceptional players

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - more a vote for friendship :icon_razz:

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - stats

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - dont know much about these players

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) - know more about u6 mainly forum based banter

DeletedUser

Wow, I didn't even expect any votes up against a powerhouse like obryant. Thanks guys :).

rascal-the-cat

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - malc is quite possibly one of the best people I have ever played with. Attention to detail is awesome.

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - Lamarth just shades this for me

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Adam is the demon mad nobler

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame - I don't know enough about Jonny to vote on this one

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) -

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 - I'll abstain on this one

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - Got to be the other demon mad nobler here

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) -

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great - Malck! hehe

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat - thats a tough one.... my vote goes for lamarth I think though :(

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim - Hehe, I was forced by myself to vote for my leader!

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame I like both of you as players ;) I know more about jurasu though.

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) - IM not voting for cyclopz, he tries to get some of my vills!

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 -

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) - I didn't wanted to have 0 votes hehe, but I think I am gonna vote for jeor anyway, we all know he is better than me ;)

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) -Hmm alot of choices are hard, including this one. I was about to vote for my old coplayer but I think obryant is stilla good choice.

DeletedUser

Game 1: Malckam vs. Haza Teh Great (7-5) I don't really know Haza, but Malckam is AWESOME

Game 2: Lamarth vs. Gamecat (4-8) This one is tough, but I think two heads are better =)

Game 3: Adamjrose2 vs. Lavim (12-0)

Game 4: Jurasu (crosamich) vs. JonnyFlame (5-7) Haven't played against Jonny too much..I know he is active, but as I am often reminded I lost a ville to Jurasu in another life

Game 5: The Gammy 1 vs. Monsterbro (Cyclopz) (12-0)

Game 6: Rascal-the-cat vs. Crazyplayer4 (11-1)

Game 7: Jeor vs. Auguthy2 (kafs) (12-0) I love you Auguthy, but Jeor is a beast

Game 8: Obryant vs. u6s5l (Robonot) (11-1) Two players against one here to, but I am really afraid of Obryant....and he's on my side. :p