Player vs. Player, Round 4

DeletedUser

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2 - I'm going on what MichielK said, lol.
Stalhill vs. legendry - I honestly don't know who to vote for lol, this one is tough. I based my vote on the fact that I've personally seen what Stalhill can do and it's still fresh in my mind. I don't remember legendry's axes hitting my villages even though they probably have in the past. . . Plus Stalhill has decent ODA (not as high as Legendry), and he also has top rank for ODD. Legendry's defending skills seem to lay untested (even though they're probably just as skillful as his ODA, but there's no proof of it found in the ODD rankings.) with only 3.5M ODD even though his ODA is beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22370

I was going to mention that, while I am fairly confident Stalhill is a more skilled defender than me, as his stats reflect, I haven't really been attacked at all so far :icon_confused: which leads to me having no ODD to speak of. Now ODA on the other hand...

DeletedUser

Yeah lol, I'm sure if you were attacked you would do just fine. I know I don't get attacked much either, but doesn't mean I can't defend :icon_wink:

AxlTheCat

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2 - adam is more likely to noble a village from me, so gets my vote - don't worry, I will noble it right back if it happens :)
Stalhill vs. legendry

DeletedUser

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2
Stalhill vs. legendry

adam is more likely to noble a village from me, so gets my vote - don't worry, I will noble it right back if it happens :)
Just don't wait a whole 4 seconds this time before you get it back. :lol:

DeletedUser

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2 - Wow, tough one. I'd have to give it to me though simply because I think Adam would die before this competition would even be over

Stalhill vs. legendry - As said before, ODA>ODD

And I feel like I'm starting to get underestimated. Good, I like that :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I missed doing this for the last thread, but here it is now.

20 players voted so far. We usually only have 25 but I think we had 26 last round

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2 11-9
Stalhill vs Legendry - 13-7

DeletedUser

your getting mixed up with Jurasu.. unless they both have cheese graters :O

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2
Stalhill vs. legendry
Jurasu = Crosamich. And I threatened to castrate him with a cheese grater a while back. Can't believe he remembered that all this time.

DeletedUser

Jurasu = Crosamich. And I threatened to castrate him with a cheese grater a while back. Can't believe he remembered that all this time.

you said that last time i bought it up as well. /goes to change vote shh i'm safe now

first orel turns out to be ul6575 and now your crosamich... I feel lied to :(

DeletedUser

I've been Crosamich for months, and most people knew. I think LSHRV was the only major tribe that really didn't since I didn't really have any contact with any of them on a regular basis.

DeletedUser

you said that last time i bought it up as well. /goes to change vote shh i'm safe now

first orel turns out to be ul6575 and now your crosamich... I feel lied to :(

lol, the original u6s5l quit at the end of May. I figured it was widespread by now and common knowledge :p

DeletedUser

It should've been, I certainly had no reservations about holding in that knowledge by now :lol:.

I quit in August, by the way. Near the end, I think :).

DeletedUser52669

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2
Stalhill vs. legendry

DeletedUser

Crosamich vs. Adamjrose2

Stalhill vs. legendry- I've seen what this guys is capable of. Scary, scary stuff.

DeletedUser

I think he meant "you" having the place didn't mean much :lol:. I think he's implying you used methods he doesn't respect :icon_eek:.